10 - idiots in an airport

kiley's pov
smileykiley: we're at the airport i'm pissing myself

smileykiley: is it too late to back out

zmitch99: fuck ya it is i'm not letting u slip away

zmitch99: bitch u r mine

zmitch99: i waited this long to see u i ain't going to this dinosaur shit alone

smileykiley: poo i thought i could get away

smileykiley: #if u see a girl jammin' out to every justin bieber song ever made come say hi

zmitch99: you like the biebs?

smileykiley: hell yeah i do

smileykiley: u got a problem?

smileykiley: you wanna dance hot dog?

zmitch99: you can dance with my hot dog B)

smileykiley: fuck you

zmitch99: what part of the airport are u at

zmitch99: where are you

smileykiley: up your mom

smileykiley: kidding i love miss karen <3

zmitch99: i'm v excited to meet you

smileykiley: me too bb

smileykiley: nervous

smileykiley: i'm by mcdonald's

zmitch99: i'm by starbucks

smileykiley: wait but aren't they right next to each other

smileykiley: holy fuck we're right by each other

zmitch99: we are idiots wtf

Before I could reply, someone bumped into me, sending me crashing to the floor and knocking my earbuds out.

"Hey, watch it, bastard!" I shouted, dusting myself off.

"Oh, looks like you just fell for me." The person said with a chuckle and I could basically hear the smirk. I froze, my heart basically pounding out of my chest. "That was lame, I'm Zac-," they started but then froze too. "Kiley?"

I immediately jumped up and basically shit myself, holy fuck, a sex god was standing in front of me.

"Zach?" I managed to say.

"H-holy fuck, you're gorgeous.. I mean.. Nope, I'm standing by that. That's what I meant."

Swallowing nervously, I lost the staring contest I was having with and brought my eyes up to meet his. My stare widened.

He was tall, like a foot and a half taller than me, so I had to look up at him. His jawline was even sharper in person(stab me bitch) and his giant brown eyes were just..beautiful beyond words. I felt like I could get lost in them. Normal people would've looked at his eyes and said,'wow, those are boring,' but the first thing I notice about someone is always their eyes. There's always something interesting about all of them. Especially with brown eyes, because if you look deeper into them, they have little flecks of gold sometimes and you can just see the world through their perspective.

But I didn't see the world.

I saw mine.

I saw the boy I felt like I had known forever; the boy who had made me smile everyday for the past five, maybe six months straight. I saw Zach Mitchell, the boy who I was in love with.

It felt strange admitting that, but I really liked him a lot. He was on my mind 25/8 and I hated it; I hated that he had such a massive affect on me.

I suddenly remembered that I looked like an idiot just sitting there gawking at him, so I cleared my throat.

"I was supposed to hug you," I murmur quietly.

"Okay, then hug me," Zach says.

I roll my eyes and shake my head. "No, dumbass, it's gotta be a good hug. Where I run and jump and you catch my butt."

"Wait, I get to touch the booty? Gray, record this so I can post it everywhere." Zach says and my eyes widen.

"GRAY'S HERE, I FORGOT!" I yell, my eyes searching for him. I spot Gray standing behind Zach, looking annoyed until he sees me.

"Kiley!" He shouts, and we hug each other. I smirk up at Zach and he huffs.

"Okay, you two. Too much PDA, back it up." says Zach as he hands Gray his phone.

"Oh, jealous, hm?" I tauntingly say with a smirk, earning yet another eye roll.

"Let's just do this, okay?"

And that's when my best Shia Labeouf voice just erupts out of me. "Just DO IT!"

"Stop, you sound like Cam," he laughs. I join him.

Gray butts in. "Come on guys, my hand is getting tired. Let's take the video," he groans.

When he starts recording, I run up to Zach and jump into his strong arms. At first, I'm scared he'll drop me, but I realize how strong he is(and basically die inside because he's literally PERFECT) and he hoists me up and grabs my bottom. My head rests in the crook of his neck and hesmellssogoddamngoodHOLY. I begin to think how lucky I am that this giant doofus slash cutie pie ever found me and just want to cry, because it's happening, it's happening, I just met Zach, I just hugged Zach.

Everything is always happening so fast. So I savor the moment.

While we embrace, he kisses the top of my head. I return the gesture by kissing his jawline softly and mumble the words,"I've missed you."

Which was so weird, because we've never met in person before, but I've missed him more than anything else. It was like our bodies were made to be fit together like a puzzle piece, and that was amazing. He was amazing. I was amazed. The universe was treating me good for once.

I didn't have anything to miss anymore, except for this moment, which could be gone in the blink of an eye. Of course, with out trying to, I blink. Zach was still there.

As we break apart but still hold each other, Gray coughs and brings us out of our stares.

"Um, guys? Let's not miss our flights." He says, and Zach and I chuckle. We follow Gray to the gate.

I grab Zach's hand.

+
omg gonna CRY THIS CHAPTER WAS PERFECT TO ME CAUSE THEY MET DJDJBWVS