11 - losers in "like"

kiley's pov

smileykiley: hey B)

smileykiley: hey zach B)

zmitch99: you're sitting next to me wtf do u want

smileykiley: we're way up B)

smileykiley: do you feel blessed B)

Zach took his earbuds out and faced me, a smirk on his face. "Okay, first of all, that was really lame. Second, yes, I do feel blessed, I'm next to you."

"Stop, that was even lamer." I counter, looking out the plane window. It was still so unreal that we were together, on this plane. Plus Gray.

Suddenly, one of the flight attendants approached us with her giant cart."Hi, what a lovely couple you are! Could I get you something to drink? Snacks?"

Zach's face flushed. "W-We're not a couple. Yet."

She blushed, looking embarrassed because of her mishap. "Oh, my bad, I'm sorry. Well, anyways, could I get you anything?"

"Um, yes," I say, trying to clear up the awkwardness. "Water for me, and..water for Gray and Zach too. Also, do you guys have any candy?"

She gave me a knowing grin, and I knew that she was a girl of my kind. Gray, Zach, and I watched her as she opened up a compartment of her cart and pulled about two huge bags of skittles. She handed us one and walked away with a wink.

"Holy fuck," I whispered, holding one of the bags up. "This is the best thing that's happened to me all day."

"Hey! You met me today!" Zach whined, pouting. Gray giggled.

Ignoring him, I looked back down at the Skittles. "This is the best thing that's happened to me all day," I repeated.

"Oh, I see how it is. Fine. Maybe I'll just snapchat lauren4306 instead of talking to you." He shifted away in his seat and I felt heat rising to my cheeks.

"Who the fuck is lauren4306?" I asked, leaning towards the window again. My eyes were fixated on the land and buildings that looked so much smaller from the plane's point of view. I found myself staring at a cloud, my eyebrows creasing in distress.

"Oh, no one. Just a girl I met on kik..," Zach muttered, and I could hear his smirk in his tone. I was not going to play this game.

I reached down by my feet and grabbed my blanket and draped it over my body, cuddling up in my seat.

"Has lauren4306 met matt_davis600?" I asked, glancing out of the window, away from Zach, to hide my smirk. I could see him out of the corner of my eye; he snapped his head over to me and stared.

"Matt? Is that the Matt who was your best friend? The one that you..liked?"

I nodded, trying to suppress a grin, until Zach frowned and looked quite upset.

"I don't want to play this jealousy game anymore, Kiley," he whispered and his voice cracked. He reached for my hand and squeezed it. "There is no lauren4306. But there is a smileykiley, and that's the girl I want."

"This is some sappy shit," I mumbled under my breath. He chuckled, leaning towards me, but I reached up and pushed his face with my hands. "Were you about to kiss me?"

He blinked against my hand; his long eyelashes tickling my palm. "Um. No?"

I giggled and removed my hand as he stared at me.

"What are you looking at?" I asked curiously.

"You," Zach replied simply," I could get so used to staring at you all the time. You're literally..beautiful. But it pains me to think that you'll have to go back home after this week."

"Don't talk about it, please. I'm upset too, okay?"

"Okay. I won't talk about it then," Zach said, this time him looking out the window instead of me. He grabbed the blanket and tugged it onto both of us, pulling me half onto his chest. I yawned and rested my head in the crook of his neck, and he let his chin rest on my head.

I quickly pulled out my phone and snapped a picture of us, not really checking to see if he was awake or not. All that really mattered was that he was here, and I was in his arms. I opened my camera roll to look at the picture and saw that Zach's eyes were closed and he was smiling. I heard a small chuckle come from behind me, and I turned slightly to look at him.

His brown eyes met mine as he watched me with curiosity, the ghost of a smile playing on his lips.

I returned his knowing look and he leaned closer and kissed my head. Sighing, I leaned into him, basically melting into his touch.

I knew that's what he wanted - I was already so whipped, I wouldn't know what to do when we were torn apart and forced to pass by just FaceTiming each other.

He was probably smirking; I mean, he already had me in the palm of his hands. All he had to do was decide if he wanted to keep me, or just throw me away. He could get any girl he wanted; why would he settle for me?

I pushed all of my wandering and worrying thoughts to the back of my head and snuggled into his hold. He latched onto me and his strong arms literally locked me into place.

"Zach," I whispered. He shuffled behind me.

"What?"

"You're a loser."

He smiled against my hair. "So are you."

+

THIS IS LITERAL TRASH

i rlly wanna post a selfie on here cause i took some fire pix the other day to comment if u wanna see my uglyness LUV U GUYS