15 - tickles ;-)))))

Zach's Pov

"Say it," I demanded, straddling Kiley and grinning like an idiot when her beautiful laugh reached my ears. One of my hands was holding both of Kiley's wrists above her head, and the other hand was shamelessly tickling her. Unfortunately for my darling Kiley, she was only in her sports bra and underwear, which gave me more areas to tickle.

"N-No!" She managed to say. Of course, this response only urged me to tickle her even more. She shrieked as my hand pinched her waist over and over, each time squeezing out another irresistible laugh that tinkled like a bell.

"This can all end if you just say the words," I sang, humming loudly to push her arguments away and continued to tickle her.

My hums stopped when I heard her reply. "Fine!" Kiley panted. "I-I.."

"You what?" I tilted my head at her with a satisfied smirk. She was eerily still all of a sudden.

Too still.

Kiley suddenly jumped out of my grasp and ran to the door. She sprinted as fast as possible, but, much to my enjoyment, couldn't get the door to Gray's room open fast enough. As soon as she got it open, my right hand slammed it shut. My left hand then joined my
right and trapped Kiley in between my arms. As I stared into her eyes with a smirk, I quickly turned the lock.

"Gotcha."

"Zach, don't you fucking dare. I will—"

"You'll what?" I ask, slowly moving my hand to her bare stomach once more as she watches in fear. "Say the words."

"Never!" Kiley shouts as she tries to escape once more. She immediately goes for the groin: rookie mistake. I grab her leg mid-kick, push it back down, and flip her over my shoulder before she can act. I lay her on the bed once more and tickle her worse than ever.

Kiley's melodic screams and laughs are music to my ears, and I almost pity my poor baby girl, but doesn't she know she's just encouraging me?

"ZACH," she screams, panting. I chuckle.

"Yes darling?"

"I'll s-say it." Kiley breathes out reluctantly. Satisfied, I hold her in place, but gaze down at her expectantly with a successful smirk on my face. She looks like she wants to smack it off.

Kiley averts her gaze, but I shake my head,"No, no, princess. I want to see you when you say it," I say triumphantly as I take her chin in my hand and turn it back towards me. She rolls her eyes and gulps. "Come on. Say it."

"Fine," she mumbles. "You're..You're.."

I gaze at her expectantly as she continues to stall. I pinch her waist gently once more, and a giggle escapes, followed by a nervous shriek and a mumble. "I'm what, did you say? Didn't quite catch that," I tease.

Kiley sighs. "You're the sexiest guy I know."

"Hmm," I begin,"I do believe that was not all that I asked of you."

She sighs once more. "And you look like a Greek god."

I hum in acceptance. "And?"