18 - dino's on dino's on dino's

kiley's pov

The next morning, I bolted right out of bed and into the bathroom to get ready. I mean, I didn't come all the way to this humidity hell hole just to flirt with Zach. Yeah, I loved him, but a.) he was too pussy to ask me out already, and b.) I really wanted to see an apatosaurus before we left.

I quickly shrugged on a t-shirt that read 'Jurassic Park,' and a pair of shorts and stumbled into the bathroom to do my hair and a touch of makeup. When I was finished, I walked back into the bedroom to see a half-naked Zach scrolling through his Instagram feed. His eyes flickered up at me and he scanned my body slowly, eyeing my shirt.

"What? It's a classic," I argued, crossing my arms over my chest.

"It's cute," he said, opening his arms and crinkling his nose adorably. I leaned over him and kissed his nose, about to dash away, but before I could run, he captured my back in his arms and tugged me back to him. "Kiss," he demanded triumphantly.

"No," I answered before opening his suitcase. "Kiss after you get dressed, asshat."

Zach's smile was soon replaced with a frown as he rolled out of bed and stomped over to his suitcase. He pulled out a burgundy t-shirt, a pair of skinny jeans, a pair of boxers, and then his black converse. I quickly ran out of the room and into the main room of the suite and turned the television on.

Zach had already logged onto his Netflix on the TV, so I began cruising through the shows until I reached the 'Recently Watched' section. Season one of Teen Wolf popped up onto the screen, and I burst out laughing. [a/n: i know teen wolf isn't on Netflix so let's just pretend ;)]

"Zach, have you been watching Teen Wolf?" there was silence for at least a minute or two until Zach appeared at the doorway.

"Pardon?"

"I asked if you've been watching Teen Wolf lately," I explained, grinning at him.

His eyes flickered between the TV and I, and he spun on his heel quickly and headed for the door. I raced after him and we picked up Gray before heading down the stairs.

"You know, I never got that kiss," Zach murmured as we stood in line for the gyrospheres.

"And I never got that Teen Wolf explanation." I replied, smirking at him.

"What? I wanted to see what Tyler Hoechlin and Tyler Posey and Dylan O'Brien and Colton Haynes all had that I don't." Zach said, refusing to meet my eyes. I laughed and kept up with him as the line picked up.

As soon as we reached the front of the line, the commotion was quite obvious.

"Sir, I'm sorry, but you'll just have to join the next party. Oh! Sir, we'll have you join this party of three right here," the man who worked the ride directed the fussy customer to us. We all watched as a larger gyrosphere with four seats, two in front and two in back, rolled in front of us. I lifted my head to see who the angry customer was, and was not surprised to see that it was Clayton.

Clayton locked his eyes on Zach and they grew darker. "Yeah, no. Isn't there anyone else I can ride with?"

"Sir, you have to understand that we need to move the line along. Please just ride with them." The poor worker tried to reason with him, and finally Clayton sighed and nodded.

Zach and I climbed into the front of the vehicle, and Gray and Clayton were seated in the back.

"Do I really have to sit with this pip-squeak?" Clayton whined to the worker. But before he could continue his argument any further, the door was slammed shut in his face by the worker. Clayton sighed and then forced a smile to all of us.