28 - micah revealed

kiley's pov

I sat down in between Zach and Gary, stifling a laugh as Gary's headphones boomed so loud, you could hear Drake singing his song Over from under.

"I don't want Kiley to leave," pouted Josh. I smiled sadly at him.

Zach snorted. "I highly doubt that you want her to stay more than I do right now." The boys agreed, sending him sympathetic looks.

My bag was packed, and so was Clayton's. We just needed to be driven to the airport, and we'd be gone.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang throughout the house. Damian rolled his eyes and walked to the entryway, pulling the door open.

There was a scream.

"A famous man! Dinosaur!" Damian screeched. A familiar and unique laugh was heard at the door, and we all scrambled to our feet to see the guest.

A man with dark brown hair and an uncanny resemblance to a certain guest standing next to me grinned.

Suddenly, realization dawned and I felt my knees wobbling. "That's Ian — Ian Malcolm?"

Clayton rolled his eyes and pushed past us to the door. "Hey, dad. Now — what the fuck are you doing here? In North Carolina? At Damian's house?"

Ian Malcolm laughed that laugh of his — you know the one. "There's a chip behind your left ear. And, no, you can't eat it."

Gary cursed. "Dang it." All of us tore our concerned gazes off of Gary and onto Clayton. "This is some iCarly shit," giggled Garebear.

Ian blinked. "You kids swear quite a lot."

"Got a fricken problem with it?" Riley asked, causing Josh to groan.

"You tracked me?" asked a shocked Clayton. His father merely chuckled.

"Not just you; your phone, and your second phone as well." Ian did not seem to find a problem with his words.

Clayton's eyes widened even more. "My..my phone? What the hell, dad?"

"You have two phones?" Micah exclaimed.

"You can track phones?" inquired Gary.

"Well, duh? How do you think I always know where Kiley is?" answered Zach, before widening his eyes and flushing.

"What the fuck, dude?" I stared at him as he chuckled nervously.

Ian laughed awkwardly, again. "Okay.."

Clayton took his second phone out of his pocket and placed it on the small stand by the door. He unlocked it and tapped Find My iPhone, showing it to Gary. "It's really not that hard—"

Gary plucked the phone from Clayton's hands and held it like an elderly person would hold any type of modern technology. "How does this work, now?"

Rolling his eyes, Clayton stole the phone back and placed it into his pocket once more. "No more interruptions. Dad, why are you really here?"

"For you, Clayt. InGen's got some plans, and..they want you, kiddo."

Zach and I frowned, while the others were clueless. "What kind of plans?" asked Zach.