14 - passion vs memelord wright

Kiley's pov

"Wow, you're really getting the hang of this kiss thing," Zach teased, though he was panting. I blushed collapsed on the pillow.

"I told you, it's not my first," I murmur. My eyelids flutter closed as Zach's fingers rake through my hair. I cuddle up to him, but he stops. "No, keep going."

He chuckles and then keeps going, occasionally me humming in satisfaction.

"Zach?"

"Yeah?"

"Tell me about your first crush."

"Alright. So, there was this girl, Kenna, and I was in love with her. Key word: was. She had this blonde hair that I loved and this gorgeous skin that I loved and these blue eyes that I loved, and in the end it just turned out that I was simply infatuated with her, but you get the gist. Anyways, so I was so nervous to talk to her that I ended up faking an accident with a juice pouch just to get out of it. Of course, I got busted, and she thought that was so cute. It was terrible." He explained, laughing every now and then. "Tell me about yours."

"But it was Matt," I say,"you already knew that."

Zach shrugs. "But I want the juicy stuff."

I sigh. "He had these really bright blue eyes that made my heart flutter, and this hair that I dreamed of running my hands through, and I don't know. I just loved him from the start, and it was so fucking annoying and confusing when I couldn't stop loving him, and I had no idea why I even did in the first place. It was like my brain gave him the once over and said,'that one,'" I describe to Zach. He listens intently.

"Tell me about your crush now," Zach says, his face expressionless.

I frown for a moment, but then smile. "He's this dork I met online a while ago. He's got these gorgeous brown eyes that Matt's don't even compare to, and this thick, dark hair that I don't need to dream about running my hands through: I already can," my hands run through his hair as I say this, catching him off guard as his breath hitches and he softly moans," and of course, I can't even begin to describe the amount of passion I feel towards him. There's so many..emotions I can't even comprehend. It's like thinking about outer space; humans think they know so much, but our minds can't stretch enough to wrap around facts that we don't even know. It's so frustrating that I love him; it's like getting a boner in your mind.

"I can't even start to explain the frustration I have towards him, sexually and literally. He's so amazing, and I just..I love him. I love you, Zach."

Zach rolls over and wraps his arms around me. "You're sexually frustrated?"

"That's all you fucking get out of that?" I snap, squirming away, but his arms hold tight(THE BIEBS).

He giggles and pulls me closer. "Seriously, you are, though? Why didn't you tell me?"

"How the hell am I supposed to say that? 'Oh, by the way, I'm like super turned on by you'? That's so weird," I laugh, snuggling into his chest.

"Yes. You have no idea how much you turn me on," Zach says, and his voice drops lower and his hand shuffles under the blanket from my waist to my bottom.

He traces his fingers along the waistband of my sweatpants, occasionally snapping the elastic softly. He tugs at the material, asking for permission to take them off, and I straighten up but nod slowly. Zach removes the clothing and gets closer to me while doing so. I feel a shock go through my body when his teeth softly graze my earlobe, squirming in his hold. He then travels to the start of my jawline and kisses the fairly sharp corner, then trails his lips down to my chin, smirking when he nears my neck.

Zach bites down tenderly, causing me to whimper and shift slightly. He continues to suck and when he is finished creating his masterpiece, he gives it a quick once-over and blows air on it, making me shiver.

"I swear on all things holy, if that hickey you just made is noticeable, you're about to get friendzoned," I murmur. Zach pushes my hair out of the way of my neck and presses more kisses, hushing my talking and making my voice unsteady.

"Oh, Kiley, darling," he purrs in my ear sexily, causing me to stifle some sort of moan,"we both know that you are far too attracted to me to friendzone me."

"Are you kidding me?" I muster, finally steadying my vocal chords. Zach notices that my breathing has calmed, so he of course goes in for round two. Zach takes my shirt off, leaving me in just my underwear and bra. Being awkward as usual, I squirm, waiting for Zach's body heat to electrify me once more.

He steadies his lips right at the tip of my stomach, nibbles gently, and leaves little baby kisses everywhere. His kisses trail up until he gets to my bra, where he looks at me for approval. At first, I want to say no, because I've never gotten this far with a boy, and also, because I'm scared. But I nod, because I already know that no other boy can make me feel the way that Zach can.

He slowly unclasps the back and lifts it over my head. He shakes his head softly, muttering something.

"What?" I ask defensively, covering my bare chest. Zach looks appalled at my actions and quickly removes my arms from my stomach and squeezes my hands. He drops my wrists and smooths down my hair gently.

"It's just..I'm sorry, but,"Zach pauses, looking frustrated as he shakes his head,"it's just..you're so damn beautiful, Kiley," he chuckles softly and shakes his head once more.

A blush rises to my cheeks and Zach gives me a goofy grin. "What are you planning, Mitchell?"

He sends me another wry smile in response.

Zach slowly kisses in-between my breasts, smiling against my skin. He slowly moves over to my left nipple and kisses it, so soft it feels like a butterfly kiss. My back arches at this contact and I stifle some sort of moan. Well, I guess that was my turn on switch(nervous chuckle).

Of course, all good things come to an end. Both of our phones ding and we break away to check them.

camwright: hey guys

camwright: are u doing the dirty ;-))

camwright: and also plus

camwright: why wasn't i invited.

Both Zach and I spend the next few minutes laughing at our good ol' buddy, Memelord Wright ;-).

+

perfect end to a chapter