Chapter 4

I think I should tell everyone of my inheritance and that I'm the boss of both Namikaze and Uzumaki corp... When though? Naruto was lost in his own thoughts when he almost bumped into someone. That person had came rushing in his direction and he was barely able to avoid that person who would have face planted if he hadn't caught the flailing arm.
"Konan! Are you alright?!" A voice called out as the sound of multiple feet running towards them was heard. Naruto pulled her to stand properly before looking her up and down to check for any injuries. "I am so sorry!" Konan apologised. Naruto just nodded and waved off her apology. "I wasn't paying attention anyways."
"Hello Naruto." A familiar voice greeted. Naruto turned around and came face to face with onyx eyes with equally dark long hair tied in a low pony tail and some hair framing the handsome face that came with it. "Itachi-San." Naruto greeted politely, the man was his senior after all.
"You guys know each other?" The blue haired goddess still dressed in the school's uniform, like the rest, asked. Itachi nodded. "He is the kid I said saved me."
"Ohhhh." Konan gushed before she introduced herself. "I'm Konan. That's my boyfriend, Yahiko. That's his brother Nagato Uzumaki," at that Naruto's eyebrows rose a tiny bit, "that Hidan, Kakuzu, you know Itachi Uchiha, Kisame, Sabaku no Sasori, Deidara, Zetsu." Naruto blinked at the last guy who was acting a little strange. Split personality. Naruto mused as he nodded his greeting. "I'm Naruto."
"Naruto what?" Hidan asked, surprisingly with no curse words in the sentence making his friends look at him in shock. "What? I'm just curious!" Hidan defended, thinking they thought he was being rude.
"You did not curse!" Zetsu exclaimed, mock horrified.
"... Naruto, Uzumaki Naruto." Naruto said, saving Hidan from any more awkwardness which Hidan had shot him a grateful look for. "Uzumaki? But you have yellow hair." Konan said, confused. Naruto smiled a little. "That would be a secret that you'll find out later but my hair isn't dyed if that what you want to ask." Naruto said as he shot Deidara a glance when he clamped his mouth shut.
"Naruto..." Kosuke trailed off when Naruto sent him a look and he noticed the seniors surrounding him. "Am I interrupting something?"
"What is it, Kosuke?" Naruto asked and Kosuke handed him a folder before leaving with a nod to the rest as a greeting. Naruto placed the folder into his messager bag before turning back to the group. "Wanna join us for the rest of the day?!" Konan asked excitedly, giving him the best puppy dog look, hoping he would say yes.
"I barely know you guys but I guess that wouldn't hurt, since Itachi-San trust you guys."
"Great!" Konan said before hooking her arm with Naruto and dragging him off. Naruto sent a look back at the rest who followed behind and they were all grinning at him or laughing. Konan was talking animatedly to Naruto, who would include his own comments whenever necessary, they got along well together. Naruto had found out Konan was very bubbly and is the daughter of the founder of a now very well known clothing brand and she does modelling for her father's clothing brand.
"What about you, Naruto-kun?" Konan asked as they sat around a few tables in McDonalds. "What's your story?" Naruto chewed on his french fry before answering. "You'll find out soon, Konan nee-chan."
"Why can't you just tell us?"
"Nobody knows." Naruto answered simply and the seniors knew when to stop pressing. They also knew of Naruto being bullied in school and they aren't very happy about it. "What was that folder about?" Sasori asked. Sasori is Gaara's cousin.
"My friend wants me to proof-read her writing before submitting it." Naruto said, not a lie but not the truth either. In truth, it was a report that was sent to him by his subordinates that needs to be reviewed as soon as possible. Someone walked passed and accidentally bumped into Naruto, causing him to wince in pain and his hand went back to rub it in hopes of easing the pain. "We should get that checked out."
"It's fine nee-chan." Naruto said, causing Konan to smile at the nickname despite her worry. "No it's not." Konan insisted before tugging Naruto up and leading him to lounges. Konan found an empty one and pulled Naruto in whilst the rest piled in with their food and locked the door behind them. "Lie down." Konan said gently, yet seriously. Naruto looked uncomfortable with that as he shifted his weight. I think they can be trusted... Naruto eyed them one more time before he laid down on his stomach and he felt Konan tug his shirt up so he shifted his weight off to allow her to push the shirt up to his shoulders. At the sight, everyone gasp. Naruto's lean and small frame was littered with scars and bruises. The most recent ones were all bluish-black with splotches of red that signified that blood had clotted under the skin and seeing the size of the bruises makes them all wonder how many blood vessels has broken for it to be of that size. Naruto flinched when Konan start rubbing it but it was a small reaction seeing how big and painful it looks. "Your pain tolerance is high." Deidara commented, trying to strike up a conversation with Naruto to distract him from the pain. "I've been through worse." Naruto mumbled through the pain. The squad looked at each other. "What are you doing nee-chan?"
"Don't move, it will help get rid of the blood clotting under." Konan murmured gently as she rubbed the bruise. Been through worse? What the hell? Nobody gets that many scars or that many bruises in their life time and he got it in the span of a few weeks.