Chapter 6

Naruto had walked off and called his guards to bring his luggage to him and drive him to the airport. He had to go to a meeting in America later that day anyways, why not go earlier? "Naruto-sama! What happened?!" Kosuke exclaimed in alarm as he spotted the bruises that had the shape of fingers on Naruto's neck. Naruto waved him off and climbed into the car, and it hightailed out of the school and onto the road that leads to Naruto's private airport.
Naruto staring out the window, refusing to talk to anyone. "Naruto-sama?"
"I'm fine, Kosuke." Naruto whispered.
"No you're not Naruto-sama. You've been working very hard this past few years, your body isn't going to be able to take it much longer."
"I don't care, as long as I can provide jobs for people and make them happy, I'm fine."
"What about yourself?" Kosuke asked angrily. He totally doesn't mind that Naruto was a bit on the selfless side, but his boss is too selfless for his own good. He is a kid for kami's sake! He doesn't need to worry about politics and making everyone happy! He doesn't even care if he collapsed, he would always go beyond his limits to make everyone happy.
"What about me?" Naruto asked, wanting Kosuke to elaborate even though he knows what Kosuke is asking. He is letting Kosuke vent his anger now by ranting to him about it. "You! You are being such an ass to yourself! You deserve so much better than how you're treating yourself! How can you always be putting others in front of you?! You have to think about yourself first sometimes! I want to see you happy! You are suffering and you wouldn't let anyone help you! Why are you always being so selfish?! People want to help you and you're not letting them! You're such an idiot! What if you collapse?! What am I going to do?! What is the rest of us going to do? What is Temari-sama going to do? The world would collapse without you! Temari-sama would be devastated, we would be devastated! The world be damned! They can collapse all they want! You should be putting yourself first you moron!" Kosuke ranted, his anger slowly disappearing as a few tears escaped. Naruto took a breath in and hugged Kosuke to comfort him. "It's okay. You know you were contradicting yourself right?" Naruto asked, hoping to make Kosuke laugh and it did.
"I'm sorry for calling you names." Kosuke mumbled.
"It's okay." Naruto said, patting Kosuke's back. Then Kosuke realised something. Naruto should have gotten what he meant when he asked the question, so why did he ask him to reiterate the question? "You, you knew what I was asking!" Kosuke said and Naruto shrugged as he continued looking out the window. "You are so selfish! How can you take all the burden and don't let me take any of yours! That doesn't make much sense but you get what I mean!" Kosuke exclaimed. Naruto sighed and kept quiet before saying a few words that made Kosuke freeze.
"I know I am selfish. I got my parents killed because of my selfishness."
**********************
"Where are you Narutoooooo?!" Temari exclaimed, causing a few people to look at her. She continued walking until she met up with the Naruto search team. "Where can he be?" Konan asked Temari who shook her head, unsure. They had found out that Temari is Naruto's girlfriend even though Naruto is 2-3 years younger than she is. Temari's tablet binged and she fumbled for it hoping it was Naruto. It is! Yassss!! The picture was Naruto sleeping and on the verge of falling off the bed. He looked really cute in the picture. Naruto has has sent her a video.
"Hey Temari. If you're looking at this video I'm probably on my way to America already. I have a business meeting in a America and a function to attend. I'm sorry about leaving abruptly and- Hana! Sit back down! Let them do the dirty work! You're pregnant for Kami's sake! Anyways... As I was saying, I love you Hime. I'll see you in a few days." Temari started pouting.
"I- I left him heartbroken! He must have been feeling torn apart by that son of a b*tch's lie! How dare that a**hole try ruin his mind!" Temari growled before a few tears escaped her eyes. "He is going to fall apart like that! H-his birthday is coming soon and he is overworking himself! What am I going to do?! There's going to be that Namikaze-Uzumaki party to remember the couple! On his birthday! It's going to tear him inside out! What do I do?! I can't just stand by and watch! I love him a-and he is going to die working himself to the ground! He isn't going to stop! Those brats drove him over! What do I do?! That day means so much to him! But he isn't going to just forget everything and live happier! He- argh! What do I do?! How many times have I said what do I do?! Ahhh." Temari ranted to herself, pacing back and forth, tearing her hair out and on the very verge of breaking down into a sobbing mess. The rest watched helplessly as the dirty blond haired teenage girl tore at her hair and ranted on and on, they didn't know what to do or what she was talking about as she was talking in rapid fire to herself. "Don't worry Temari-"
"Don't worry? Don't worry?!" Temari repeated incredulously. "How can I not worry when my boyfriend is killing himself and he isn't letting me help him to see what is wrong?! I can't just stand by and watch while he tears himself apart! I can't bare to watch it. He is strong I know! But he is going to collapse, I don't want to see him die! I don't want him to die! We haven't gotten married yet and have kids! I don't just want to be his girlfriend! I want to stay by his side forever and take care of him like he takes care of me without any questions asked! Whenever I get injured or sick, he doesn't ask me any questions about it, he just make sure to stay by my side and tend to my every single need, even if it meant running back and forth between home and the stores multiple times! He is willing to do that for me!" Temari exclaimed as she continued her cries about her worry for her lover. I can't, I can't just stand by and do nothing. I have to help. I have to have his six, like he had mine.