Chapter 17

Naruto sighed when he bolted out of the classroom to get rid of the girls all trying to rub up against him. He pulled up his hoodie and pretended to be trying to open a locker as a group of girls had ran past looking for him. He dared a peek either ways. When he deemed it safe enough he proceeded cautiously to his next class.

"Temariiiiii." Naruto called out, almost whining.
"What's wrong baby?" Temari asked as she sat down at the table with Naruto taking the sit in front of her. Naruto jabbed at the food with his fork. "Those girls wouldn't leave me alone." Naruto grumbled.
"Now you know how Itachi feels."
"I prefer it when I was just known as the nerd. Now what? I'm the hot nerd. The nerd everyone wants to date or dreams of dating." Naruto grumbled.
"Naruto-kunnnnnnn!!" Naruto jumped slightly, the voice sounded familiar though...
"Konan." Naruto greeted, giving her a slight glare for mocking him by mimicking his fangirls. Konan laughed as she ruffled his hair and sat down with the rest of the group. "So, how's life un?" Deidara asked.
"Annoying, can I quit school?" Naruto asked Temari who glared at him.
"Why?! Are you ditching me and your boyfriend?" Naruto flushed slightly when he was reminded of the fact the he was in a relationship with two people. Naruto shrugged slightly as he pulled out his phone to check his message.  Everyone half heartedly paid some attention to his expression as they ate. Naruto took a deep breath and sighed, looking slightly more annoyed.
"I need to go, there's a... Problem back at office." Naruto said as he stood up. He went over to give Temari a kiss before he paused, hesitating, before he went over to Itachi and give him a kiss as well. The group erupted into a loud cheer for Naruto and he felt the Uchiha smirk against the kiss. Naruto left quickly after that, a nice cute blush on his face.
"He kissed you! Without you having to start the kiss! Oh my GOD! That's a start Itachi!!" Temari gushed, shaking the older Uchiha heir slightly in excitement.
"Why are you so excited? Itachi was the one who got the kiss." Kakuzu pointed out.
"It isn't Itachi that I'm gushing about! It's Naruto! He needs all the love he can get. He is already so stressed out about handling two huge companies. He... Doesn't let anyone in. It was really difficult to get him to open up to me. He bottled everything up in that tiny frame of his. If he actually took the first step towards Itachi on his own, it meant that he is slowly letting Itachi in. The will power it takes for him to do that is impressive." Temari said, tapping the table absentmindedly to emphasise her point. "... He collapsed once or twice." She said, trying to act nonchalant but everyone could tell all she wanted to do was cry. "He collapsed from all the stress. One second he was standing, the next he just crumpled over. No one expected that, his bodyguards weren't even fast enough to catch him when they were just right behind him. That... Was painful." Temari admitted, fisting the fabric near her chest where her heart is. Konan hugged Temari to comfort her, rubbing soothing circles on her back. Temari's phone vibrated, distracting her from the painful emotions running through her. "What is he calling for?" Temari questioned, glancing at Naruto's caller ID curiously. Konan plucked the phone from her and placed him on speaker, without him knowing but oh well.
"Hime."
"Hello Naru."
"I don't like it when you are upset." Naruto's voice came through, quiet but still firm.
"What? I'm not upset! What are you talking about?" Temari asked, before she quickly took a sip of water.
"... I can hear it Temari. I am not your boyfriend of 2+ years for nothing you know?" Temari was about to reply when they heard Naruto speaking to someone else in the background. "Sit down!" Naruto's voice was a little muffled but still audible.
"No!" A woman retorted.
"You're pregnant. Sit down or I'm sending you back home to rest for your overdue maternity leave."
"I wanna help!" The woman exclaimed, whining slightly.
"Oh kami. Kosuke, call the ambulance." Naruto deadpanned.
"What? Wait. Why?"
"Your water broke." Konan and Temari gasped and started snickering.
"What?" The woman asked, clearly sounding as confused as before.
"You are pregnant and your water broke. What does that mean? You're about to give birth just sit down and wait for the freaking ambulance!... You know what Hime? I'll call you back later." Naruto said to Temari before hanging up. Temari and Konan stared at each other before laughing so hard they almost fell off their chair. "She didn't notice her water hahahaha broke. How ahahahah does that work?" Temari asked in between laughter, gasping.
"His employee is stubborn ahahahah." Konan said, trying to control her laughter. Only he can make a sad person laugh so hard without even trying.
He deserve a life without any worry.
He has worked so hard.
We are going to help him and we will make him happy.
He may have pretended to be a peasant but in the end...
He is the king.

Theeeeee endddddd. Thank you guys for your support! I kinda didn't know how to end this story, so I apologise for any dissatisfaction. Thank you for your support anyways :)

Just edited: since so many of you have requested I will soon be posting one last chapter to give it a better closure. :)