Chapter 18 - special

Since so many of you guys have requested for me to continue this story, I shall write one last chapter.
----------------------------
Naruto twitched in amusement as people fussed around and was tripping over each other trying to get things done. He sat there as he watched them over the edge of the tablet he was holding. They seemed to be in a frantic rush to get things done which always seems to amused Naruto to no end. "Everything has to be perfect! No! Move that to the left- NO!! Too far! Stop! Back a little to the right! Left! Noooo! Back a little to the right!" Some random employee was ordering and Naruto continued watching, wishing there was food for him that he could actually start eating and this could be a full on entertainment for him. He had said he wanted it simple...
The white velvet fabric with lacing draping from everywhere and more than 50 tables is definitely not simple. There was stone podium looking thingys everywhere! Flowers of certain colours decorated the place and two LONG tables were placed on either side of the venue. Full of food! Why?! Do they not understand the meaning of simple?! Is it because he didn't convey it right or was it because he had sudden spoken a language no one understood and it apparently meant the opposite of everything he was trying to tell them?
No one had noticed him sitting there yet. They were all too busy and wasn't actually expecting him to arrive so early. He had sat there for a whole hour, just watching them over the edge of his tablet. It was still funny as everything was all so white and Crimson red and navy blue and turquoise, yet he stuck out like a sore thumb in black against the white background - chair, table and curtain looking drapes - but no one noticed him. The colours almost seemed like they would clash but when Naruto had actually viewed it himself, he was pleased by the handiwork. They had incorporated the colours nicely to blend yet stand out in with each other. That was contradicting but it makes some sense... I hope.

Temari bit her lips nervously. What if they don't like it? What if she messed up?! What if something terrib- Temari slapped herself lightly to stop that train of thought. Nothing would go wrong. Everything will be good. She started pacing and bit her thumb out of habit. This better go well.

Itachi frowned as his mother was chattered excitedly, she has been talking about it since yesterday night and would not stop. The caffeine she just consumed only made it worse! Something had seemed to change in Sasuke's attitude since Naruto had revealed his identity during the function 3 years ago and now Sasuke is hardworking but still a somewhat arrogant bastard like he always was. Mikoto had been so happy when she found out that he was dating Naruto despite the fact that he already had a girlfriend. But since the Namikaze and Sabaku didn't mind, the Uchiha wouldn't mind as well. They just treated it as a way to seal a merge. Neither Uchiha nor Sabaku minded sharing the blond and both were happy with the amount of attention each had received from the blond. A smile unknowingly crept up Itachi's face. He couldn't believe they were actually doing this.

"Do you, Sabaku no Temari, take Namikaze-Uzumaki Naruto as your lawfully wedded husband?"
"I do."
"Do you, Uchiha Itachi, take Namikaze-Uzumaki Naruto as your lawfully wedded... Husband?" The marriage officiant asked, pausing a little because of the odd pairing. A few tried to hide their laughter, never knew this was gonna happen. When they grow old they can tell their grandkids they have been to marriage that involved two couple but two of them share the same partner.
"Do you, Namikaze-Uzumaki Naruto, take Sabaku no Temari as your lawfully wedded wife and Uchiha Itachi as your lawfully wedded husband?"
"I do." After the exchange of rings, they waited expectantly for the officiant to continue. Naruto resisted the urge to touch the two rings on his ring finger.
"You may now kiss your... Partner." The marriage officiant said, brightening up when he found the right word. Cheers and claps erupted from all around them as Itachi swooped down to kiss Naruto and released him to allow him to kiss Temari.
This is it.
This is the life I have wanted and I am now satisfied.
I will not ask for more as this is the best thing that can ever happen to me.

Owari. Thank you to everyone who wanted to read more. This would be the last chapter dedicated to give whoever that isn't satisfied some closure. I have been writing new stories so fear not! But I am contemplating about whether I should publish or not. It sounded amazing in my head until I put it into words and have the publish button staring up at me.