Chapter 8

Naruto attended the hella boring meeting and he had to sit through them discussing about what could be done to help with the situation when the solution was smack bam right in front of their faces. He had loved the look on their faces when he pointed out what could have been and they had all twitched at their own stupidity and lack of observation. After the meeting, Kosuke had dragged him towards a cafe to eat before they returned to their hotel. Kosuke had to share the same room with Naruto because: one, he was his bodyguard and two, please refer to reason number one.
Long story short, Kosuke absolutely refuse to leave Naruto alone when his safety comes into play.
Naruto had caught up with Temari for a while before going to bed. He and Kosuke were having a movie marathon before they went to bed and continued their movie marathon when they woke up and started getting ready for the day. They actually don't have anything on that day but both had wanted to shop around for their girlfriends. "So we managed to watch 2 movies including credits and credit scenes this morning all thanks to waking up early and having to wait for shops to open."
"Yep." Naruto agreed boredly as he scrolled through his social media. "Should we go now? I'm sure a cafe or two would be open." Naruto said as he, being a teenager, isn't really up for anymore waiting as there was literally nothing to do.
So they went shopping, bought lots of gifts for their girlfriends. Naruto bought a few handbags that he was sure Temari didn't have, a box of Sephora makeup, a few cute plushies - which he had gotten bored when back at the hotel and decided to sew both his and Temari's name on -, a few bottle of nail polishes. Kosuke just bought his girl a very very expensive handbag that he had specifically went to Swarovski to have them beautify it with crystals.
They attended the function the next day but there was a few mishaps, nothing Naruto couldn't fix and he, as the guest of honour, had saved the day.

"The hottest gossip right now. The function yesterday held in New York was plunged into darkness, literally. As Lindsey Stirling, their guest performer, had to perform, the computers and anything thing electronically controlled had gone haywired. Lights had turned off and it left the audience in the dark and Lindsey couldn't perform but after some reported sounds of someone giving out muffled orders and a few people running on stage and off stage, the stage lit up when people positioned off stage shone powerful torches up. Lindsey glided onto the stage whilst playing! It was a truly magnificent sight to behold!" The reporter said excitedly as they showed the clip. Lindsey performed with a few masked backup dancers and someone dropped from the sky and summersaulted before landing gracefully on his feet and was immediately playing a very dark violin melody, compared to Lindsey's light and cheerful.
When Temari saw her boyfriend she jumped up and shouted. "You go, boyfriend!" This had caused a lot of people to look at her weirdly. She didn't care one bit now. It was lunch and she had been grumpy through the first half of school but now the video of Naruto just made her ecstatic.
So the story of the performance goes like this: light vs dark. Good vs evil. Naruto moved with the violin like Lindsey did and towards her as she played a panicky-ish melody while backing away. Naruto was wearing black overalls with a beautiful masquerade mask. Then Lindsey would gain the courage to strike and move forward causing Naruto to move back, after a little bit of that back and forth limbo. Lindsey struck him with the bow and he collapsed and she played this soothing melody to wake him up and helped him up before they played with this incredible synchronisation -in both dancing and playing the violin- which made everyone scream out their approval and they all slowly stood up to give a deafening standing ovation. Naruto had flipped into the air whilst playing, everyone gasped in shock and delight. Naruto landed gently before he had slid into a spilt and Lindsey posed behind him with her violin. They were given another round of ovation as they bowed and left the stage.
"It was amazing wasn't it?!" The reporter gushed. "We then decided to do some snooping and look what we found! The same blond from before is having supper with Lindsey after the function! Could they be dating?!" They showed a video of a blond sitting with Lindsey while she chatted away and they would laugh once in a while. The video was just the back of the blond which Temari had thanked any God which is listening: Naruto doesn't need anyone to sneer at him anymore with this going on.