Chapter 13

"You still look hot- well as hot as you always are- with red and blond hair. In my opinion." Temari commented.
"Do you know how much that reminds me of my parents?" Naruto asked once he gained enough courage to go back to face everyone else, Itachi especially. Temari flinched. "I'm sorry."
"It's alright."
"So, you said if you have to date someone else you would date Itachi huh?" Hidan asked, grinning, surprising his friends yet again with no curse words. Naruto rolled his eyes and spotted Kurama in the corner of his eyes approaching him at rapid speed. Naruto thought he was just going to tackle him into a bear hug. But no! That bloody yakuza just has to scoop him up, yelling happy birthday before dropping him onto a certain Uchiha nearby. "Kurama! I'm going to kill you for this!" Naruto hissed before he felt himself being shifted, Naruto looked over to see Itachi smirking at him, Naruto bit his lips and looked away.
"You know what? I think I wouldn't mind sharing." Temari said with a grin on her face. Naruto's eyes darted to look at her in shock.
"You don't? Good." Itachi replied, his voice deep and melodic. Naruto's head snapped towards Itachi at the horror that he is also joining in on the fun.
"What's with that look on your face? Didn't you know he is bi?" Konan asked Naruto. Temari gasped in delight. "Oh my god! Naruto too!" Temari said jumping around.
"Temari!" Naruto hissed as he finally relaxed and leaned on Itachi who doesn't seem to mind and is actually enjoying it. "You guys are a cute couple." Temari said, blowing a kiss towards the sunkissed boy. "Wait. You guys guys are actually serious about sharing me?" Naruto asked, looking at the two who in turn looked at each other before turning back to the boy in Itachi's arms. "Yes. So now, you also have a legit boyfriend by the name Uchiha Itachi."
"... Do I not have a say in this?" Itachi leaned in, his long fringe covering, and he pecked Naruto on the cheek playfully."You know you like it." Itachi whispered huskily into his ear, making Naruto shiver slightly. "So are you guys official?" Kisame asked, a wide grin in his face.
"Yes they are." Temari joked.
"No. Itachi's parents wouldn't approve and he wouldn't be able to have heirs and the media would go bonkers and-" Temari stopped Naruto's rambling with a kiss that turned into a short french kiss.
"We're only joking. Although... I still wouldn't mind if you guys start making out and I am serious about that." Temari said after separating from Naruto.
"Whatever." Naruto said, having given in and decided to have fun with the two instead. "Aren't you tired carrying me?"
"No. You're too light for your own good."
"Stop commenting about my weight. I am not so skinny for no reason."
"And what would that reason be?" Konan asked, worried.
"I'll tell you guys later. No point spoiling the mode now." Naruto said as Itachi let Naruto down so they can go get food. Sasuke and his group approached Naruto.
"Why didn't you tell us?" Kiba growled.
"Tell you what?" Naruto asked as he sipped on a can soft drink.
"You never told us you were an heir." Neji said.
"So? What's your problem?" Naruto asked, shooting them a side ways glance.
"What is our problem? You owe us an explanation!" Sakura screeched. Naruto turned to face them fully and to stop Temari from lashing out at them. "I owe you guys an explanation?" Naruto asked, his icy blue eyes studied them with scrutiny. "I owe you guys nothing," Naruto raised his hand to stop them from interrupting, the group doesn't know why but they clamped their mouth shut and complied. He just has this aura that demands attention and has a lot of authority.
"You guys have made all 3 years of high school hell. What makes you think I owe you anything. Don't dig yourself deeper into your own graves, you have dug quite deep. Your actions have cost your clan big time, you are lucky I don't just cancel the contract with you clan. I can make you fall and I will make you fall if you step out of outbound with anything that is considered against the law. So I owe you guys nothing, in fact if I count correctly, you owe me more and if I tell everyone the abuse I have been receiving, let's see who falls and who owes who." Naruto said, before turning slightly to give his employee his attention. He scribbled notes on the margins before he took a step back to get out of Ino's reach as she launched at the file he was holding. "That, I can count that as attempted assault or I can count that as attempted theft. Which one would hold a much better sentence fit for such a snobby brat like you?" Naruto asked as he glanced up. "Schedule the call for... 3 pm and the meeting for 6 pm, same day." Naruto told his employee and handed the folder back. "Now, leave me alone or leave this party, I would not tolerate you crashing my parents' party. If I find out you do, you'll see a fraction of how much power I actually have." Naruto warned as his head tilted towards the bodyguards that were scattered randomly through the room.
The group huffed in dignity before turning and stomping off. Hidan whistled, impressed. "That was so much f*ing authority!!" Hidan exclaimed, drawing a little attention from the people nearby. "It was so intense! Even if that wasn't f*ing directed at us! It was like bloody wow! It made me feel willing to comply and not willing to f*ing talk back!" Hidan said in awe.
"Do you actually curse so much?" Naruto asked, biting into his food.
"You haven't seen worse."