Chapter 14

"Come on Naru! I wanna eat!" Temari said as she dragged Naruto towards the cafeteria.
"Slow down Hime."
"No!" Temari said playfully as she pushed him into a seat before skipping away to get food. Naruto shook his head in amusement at his girlfriend's childish attitude but allowed her to drag him over anyways. "Hello Naruto-Kun." A smooth deep voice greeted after the couple sat down with their food. Naruto blushed prettily as he recognised the voice and remembered the memories that came with it. "Kiss him!" Temari exclaimed, pointing between Itachi and Naruto.
"No no no no! Not in public!" Naruto protested, leaning away. The rest of Itachi's squad were all grinning at him or smirking at him, trapped between the table and Itachi who smirked playfully at him. "Just do it!"
"This ain't a Nike commercial!" Naruto hissed at Temari.
"Fine. I won't do it." Itachi said as he sat down beside the blond boy and Naruto slowly relaxed. "Nah." Itachi continued, catching Naruto by surprise as he gripped Naruto's wrist firmly yet gently as he captured Naruto's lips. The squad and Temari whooped and started applauding. They stopped, watching as Naruto froze and then he slowly started responding to the kiss, his eyes squeezed shut. Itachi smirked against the kiss as he felt Naruto moan quietly. "Good job Itachi." Pein praised, nudging the teen playfully as they separated from the lack of oxygen. Naruto had turned bright red as was now covering his face. "I did say we are gonna share you. So when you marry me, you gotta marry pretty boy Itachi too." Temari said, grinning. "Meaning, you gotta be kissed by both him and me. He'll take you out for a date and you'll take me out, separately of course, we'll both want alone time with you. Is that good with you?" Temari asked. Naruto looked up to see smug and happy faces. "Come on, we all know you enjoyed that kiss." Temari encouraged, not backing down. If possible Naruto turned an even brighter shade of red, blushing to the tip of his ears and down his neck. Naruto covered his face and hesitated before nodding slightly. The squad and Temari erupted into cheers before they quietened down to buy food and sat down before everyone else started streaming in.
Sasuke and the other heirs plus heiresses watch Naruto's table. Itachi and Temari sat on either side of Naruto, the blond's head was ducked low but they detected a hint of red on the side of his face and the tip of his ears.

Naruto had finally finished the classes and he was just heading over to his locker to retrieve his book bag when he was shoved roughly against the wall. He hit the wall with a loud thud and his books dropped. He was then pinned to the wall, with someone's hands wrapped around his neck tightly choking him. Naruto's hands immediately went up to try pry the arms of his choker away but their grip on his neck tightened. "Stay away from Itachi-kun do you hear me?! You don't deserve him! You're just shaming him!" A female voice screeched. Remember, Naruto doesn't raise his hand to anyone especially not a girl. Not unless they're endangering someone else's lives, then he wouldn't care whether they are guy or girl, he would hit them and he would hit them hard. She's surprisingly strong. Naruto mused as the edges of his vision darkened as he pulled again, trying to get the girl to let go. The female had this angry look on her face, her lips setting into a cruel smirk at the thought that she can get rid of the freak that is shaming her precious Itachi. "You don't deserve him! Itachi wouldn't like someone like YOU! He wouldn't like a male! He is completely straight! Why are you ruining Itachi-Kun's image?! I will kill you if you go near him ever again!" She shrieked, shaking Naruto slightly. Naruto was losing air and losing consciousness fast. My body feels weak.
"Let me go." Naruto croaked out weakly, his attempt to free himself only made her hold tighter. "You don't know who you're messing with." Naruto growled out with his last few bits of strength.
"I dont? You're just a psychopath that is ruining my man!" That was the last few things he heard before he's almost on the brink of unconsciousness. The last thing was someone shouting and he was released, he didn't even register hitting the ground.