Painful Encounter

Chapter 2: Painful Encounter

Kitianna's POV

I was walking to my Chemistry Lab when suddenly a bunch of people were rushing by. I was almost knocked over but stumbled and hit someone in the chest. I stumbled backwards a bit then looked to meet the gaze of Zander. I sucked in a deep breath not out of awe but out of fear.

Zander was the hot bad boy of the college and anyone who crossed the path of him or his buddies was in for the ultimate punishment. "I-I'm sorry" I stuttered a bit and rushed by getting to my class.

Zander's POV

I was walking with Jake, Damon, Chase, Quinn and Will, when suddenly somebody fell onto to me. I saw them stumble and then the girl looked up and saw me. Her eyes widened in fear instead of lust. This was a surprise considering all of the girls had a think for the hot bad boy. She sucked in a shakey breath, stuttered a sorry and rushed away. I knew she was my mate I could feel my wolf getting happy. I was kind of intrigued, but I let it pass...for now.

Kitianna's POV

Thank goodness, today is our last day of classes! Now four months of summer vacation, nothing but reading and working at the book store.

In truth I'm glad I really hated the crowds and people, but at least now I can head over to the book store and relax.

I had my earphones in my ears and was reading a book about horror, it didn't faze me I just yawned. I felt someone tap me on the hand and I quickly pulled away feeling a bit fearful. I looked up to see Kelisie the college popular chick staring with a smirk on her face.

I started to feel weird but nonetheless said "Can I help you?"

"Yes, can you go die?", she said I was so confused I didn't know why they were picking on me I never even dope to them. "I'm sorry?" I said wondering what she was talking about.

"Oh stop acting you're just a stupid slut, nobody even cares about you, stupid worthless slut!" My throat constricted I started to shake in fear. WORTHLESS the word that I have nightmares about the word that has haunted me for years. I was starting to have a panic attack, I couldn't breathe, tears blurring my vision and I felt my self slowly starting to fade.

So I did the only thing I could I grabbed my things and ran. I ran like crazy, towards the dorms.

---------------------------------------------

A/N hey I know it's difficult and stuff but just wait the story will get a lot better o(^.^)o