Feeling A Little Blue

A/N ..umm hi there I'm new at this so I'm just gonna try this out and tell me if you like the story o(^.^)o

---------------------------------------------

Chapter 1: Feeling A Little Blue

Kittiana's POV

I sat behind the book store counter reading a novel about a girl who was once ugly rejected by everyone and came back beautiful than was accepted and loved then forgave everyone. But I knew it was all a lie being 22 I thought life was easy that was until...NO! I promised myself to submerge those memories and just forget.

I wasn't even interested in the book my friend Shay is the one who recommended it to me. She was out going, funny and pretty (you know typical blonde hair and blue eyes). I wasn't ugly wasn't pretty either just normal, a blend into the background kind of person but I love it this way.

I returned back to the book, but I let out a large yawn and rubbed my eyes. I haven't slept properly in so long.

I plugged in my earphones, turned on my iPhone and listened to music. My favourite song playing. (A/N lyrics belong to 30 Seconds to Mars)

What if I wanted to break?

Laugh it all of in your face

What would you do?

What if I fell to the floor?

Couldn't take it anymore

What would you do?

You say you wanted more

What are you waiting for

I'm not running from you

Can't break me down

Bury me bury me!

I was so engrossed in the music I didn't even notice we were closing the shop. I checked my watch noting it was around 9 now. I felt someone tap my shoulder I was startled and jumped, I really didn't like people touching me.

I turned to see it was just Trey, one of the guys I worked with. He's nice but we don't talk much other than small chit chats about little things. "Hey Kit we're locking up, you can head out, make sure your safe." He said with a smile. I returned a small smile and said "Thanks", and with a slight nod of gratitude I popped my earphones back in and started to head towards my college, since I lived in the dorm rooms.

I was walking and listening to music again. I reached my dorm room hall and went into my room. I was greeted by a giggling Shay. "Oh My God Kit! Guess who asked me out!!? Damon!!! Ahhh". I was so happy for Shay I knew she had been crushing on him for the past year. "I'm so happy, it's great to see you so happy too!!".

"Well I'm gonna go down and buy some food from the lounge and meet up with Damon, I'll be back in an hour or so" I nodded my head and as she left I locked the door and went to the shower.

As I walked in I looked into the mirror and looked at the dull black hair and dark brown eyes I had. I was happy with my appearance just not my body, I slightly lifted the shirt to look at the scar. Yupp it was still there in bold letters 'WORTHLESS', I always found myself checking with false hope wishing it was gone along with the other scars. I shook my head then thinking of a new book to read I finished my shower and got out.

I lied down and tried to sleep, but kept shooting my eyes open knowing that the nightmares would appear soon.

---------------------------------------------

A/N Thank you for reading fellow Homo sapiens, I will try to update as much as I can :D