Insults Slicing Her Broken Heart

Chapter 3: Insults Slicing Her Broken Heart

Kitianna's POV

I ran faster and faster it was raining. Thank god no one could see my tears seeing as they mixed with the rain. I was dashing through puddles when I hit something I fell, my book falling in a puddle and my bag on the other side.

I quickly grabbed my things and stumbled to stand up. Someone helped me up and once again I met the green swirling orbs of Zander's eyes. He was smirking but suddenly his smirked dropped and was replaced with anger he looked at me and roughly grabbed my shoulders.

I felt a little shock jolt up my arm, it was almost...pleasant. But was soon was replaced with fear I saw the anger I knew what was going to happen next the same thing that I have felt time and time again. So I ran kept running my legs hurt but I was close. I reached my dorm after 10 minutes and soon as I closed the door I fell in a heap replaying those words in my head over and over 'stupid worthless slut'.

It just echoed through my mind and I couldn't get it out to weak and helpless to try.

Zander's POV (before bumping into her)

I felt a buzz in my pocket reaching and pulling my phone out I checked my text from Will.

'Meeting @ cafe by book store hurry up, Kelsie's coming too ;)'

I groaned Kelsie was an annoying she-wolf in my pack who seemed to not understand the term 'one night-stand' she was chasing me but still sleeping around a lot. I would've taken her seriously but she was a little too slutty and I knew she was only climbing the social ladder and trying to become Luna by seducing me. Like her Mother tried with my dad before. Stupid leeches.

Since I had found my mate, the thought of another female repulsed me. It was raining outside so I grabbed my umbrella and began to walk it wasn't to far. I was thinking about my mate how beautiful she was, her big brown Doe-like eyes.

I snapped out of my trance as I heard pounding footsteps and saw a girl with her head down running in my direction I was about to move when I realized it was Kit!

Slightly dazed and surprised I failed to move she bumped and flew to the floor her things flying everywhere, she picked them up then looked up. I smirked I had to stop meeting her like this.

About to make a witty remark I stopped noticing the redness rimming her eyes and the sunken pale skin. My wolf was howling my eyes turned black with anger raging at who do this to mate! I was angry and needed answers I roughly grabbed her shoulders ignoring the jolt of electricity.

I saw a surprised but a little wondering look in her eyes. But the tears that mixed with rain were falling down her face once she met my eyes again she was filled with fear. My wolf was howling in pain begging to comfort his mate.

I was ready to shift and find who ever did this to her. She cowered away and ran. I was about o speed after her but noticed she had dropped something her wallet. I picked it up and noticed it had stopped raining. I opened the wallet and saw a picture.

There was standing a fourteen year-old Kit with a 'Happy B-Day Kit' banner behind her. She looked happy I wide grin across her face and a spark of mischief in her eyes. What happened to her why was she so depressed now?

Noticing she was far gone I put the wallet in my back pocket picked up the umbrella and headed towards the cafe.

I walked in and saw Kelsie and everybody else. As I moved closer I heard Kelsie talking about some girl.

" wow she's such a dumb bitch!" She said, one of her followers I think Michelle pitched in " Ya I know what a slut". " I bet she opens her legs for every guy, what a loser, honestly she should just kill herself really!!"

Then Kelsie noticed me and put on a what she thought was a 'seductive smile' try more like 'constipated'. I bit back a laugh, I sat down and she grabbed my arm and trailed her fingers on it. I felt a shudder of disgust run through me. She thought it was pleasure and smirked.

I yanked my arm out of her grasp Chase and Damon both gave me a look of bewilderment. I linked them through the pack link 'Found my mate, she's so beautiful cant even look at Kelsie' they all congradulated me through the link. I smiled and attempted to change the subject. "So, who's the dumb bitch you guys are talking about?"

"Oh it's just that little bitch, what's her name?...Oh yeah! Kitianna" when she said my mates name I started to shake my green eyes turned black I let out a large growl now I knew who hurt her! Everyone was looking at me not because of the growl this was a cafe owned by werewolves, it was because I was the alpha.

Quinn and Jake tried to calm me down but I could only see red. I grabbed Kelsie's throat and shouted "HOW DARE YOU INSULT MY MATE! WHAT DID YOU SAY TO HER!!??"

She was choking Quinn said "Set her down and let her talk we'll speak about punishment later". Quinn was a sensible Beta I took his advice and put her down. Using my booming alpha tone I said "TELL ME WHAT YOU SAID TO HER RIGHT NOW!!" She shook but replied "I told her that s-she should j-just go and k-kill herself since she was s-such a worthless slut".

I was about to kill Kelsie. I needed my mate and I needed her now. I stormed out of the cafe.

I would deal with Kelsie later right now I needed my mate. And I was going to get her.

---------------------------------------------

A/N I know sorry I had to put in more Zander POV but don't worry next chapter is more Kit POV hope you liked it :D