I Would Do Anything For You

(A/N: Please check out my new story called Mr. Right Found Me I would really appreciate it :)) 

Chapter 12 - I Would Do Anything For You 

Kit's POV (Note: every time this appears '**' it means it's another event, these are all events that happen throughout the first year they are together MAJOR FLUFF ALERT)

After meeting with Shay I had found out the plan, I'm still kind of hesitant because I've never seen Zander's full out dominant yet. We were all in the lounge about to execute the plan, we also knew the guys were all outside trying to figure out our next moves and so it began... 

"Hey Nina what way your first boyfriend like?" I asked her, a faint rumble could be heard from outside. 

"Oh he was the sweetest guy ever, and he had a hot body if you know what I'm saying!" another few rumbles were heard until they abruptly stopped, the guys were waiting to see what would happen. That's when Kit gave the signal and we all started talking about boyfriends. 

"Ya my first boyfriend gave the best massage plus happy ending!"

"Oooh my second boyfriend was so hot in bed" 

"Kit what was your first boyfriend like?" June asked 

"He was so romantic, not to mention a very fine male specimen and he als-" I was cutoff by a growl so loud the floor beneath me shook. Suddenly the lounge door was ripped off his hinges and angry alphas entered the room, eyes pitch black and fists clenched. 

One after one each of us were thrown over shoulders and taken, I was last Zander did nothing but thow me over his shoulder. 

"Hey Zander what th-" he cut me off with a smack to my behind, "Did you just!? Oh my God Zander I'll get you back for that!" 

"Kitten I suggest you stop talking before I make your punishment more severe than it already is" with that he threw me on the bed and hovered over my petit form. "No one will ever make you feel the way I do, they will never satisfy enough and I WILL kill anyone who thinks they can take you away from me" he growled as he nipped at my sweet spot and licked over the hickey he left, he then kissed me with freverent passion and lust. 

All that could go through my mind was ZanderZanderZanderZander no one else just me and him in ourown world. He pulled back panting for breath "Zander" I whispered, "I'm ready" he looked at me with a sincere look in his eyes. 

"Are you sure?" he said gently as he tucked my hair behind my ears, I nodded and he planted kisses all over my face and touched me ever so gently.

He took it slow and gave me time to adjust and that was so much more than I could ask her but what warmed my heart the most was when he kissed along all my scars and whispered sweet nothing as I was in pain. As he started to move pain turned to pleasure and then fllourished into pure love. The emotion was so raw, no shield protecting Zander and I from showing each other emotions, we were both vulnerable but finally entrusted all the faith and love we could muster up into one and another. 

That night I truly understood having that one person by you who will never leave you and what it felt to be loved for being you and only you, I smiled as we both drifted off to sleep after he tenderly kissed my forhead. 

** 

Zander's POV ~time skip~ 

I was cooking with my kitten since we decided to make dinner today, she started laughing uncontrollably and I raised an eyebrow at her she just chuckled and said "Nothing, I just love seeing Mr. Big Bad Alpha in a frilly apron"