Pocket Full Of Sunshine

Chapter 8: Pocket Full of Sunshine

Kitianna's POV

"Never scare me like that, ever. I thought you were hurt or someone had taken you from me!" He said.

"Z-Zander?" I was clutching onto his shirt. I felt his body heat, I could even feel his pulse. There were tears in my eyes and my head on his chest, with his buried into my neck nuzzling me.

"Yea baby?" He replied softly.

"You're crushing me" I said with a slight laugh. He let me go reluctantly. He looked into my eyes and wiped the tear that managed to escape.

"Sorry but I just missed you, you will never EVER be a bother to me or the guys" he said.

"Really?" I asked, I realized it was time. Time to let down my walls, time to let someone into my guarded heart. That someone is Zander.

"Of course" said Jake.

"We love hanging out with you! But twilight is still better!" Exclaimed Damon.

Everyone voiced their agreements. "Thank you." I said.

Quinn looked a little troubled. "Is something wrong?" I asked.

"No its just- can we..umm..uh- give you a hug" he asked nervously.

Zander glared at him, tightening his hold around my hips.

"Umm Zander it'a just a hug" I wriggled out of his grip and gave them all an individual hug. At last I gave Zander a hug. He held my waist and leaned into my ears as I squirmed to get out of his grip once again. He shifted around and I felt his arousal hard near my tummy. I blushed furiously.

"Kitten, I suggest you stop doing that, unless you'd like to face the consequences" his breath tickled my ears.

I turned even redder if that was even possible, I probably looked like a tomato.

"I like seeing you all flustered it makes me wanna ravish you." He whispered again.

My heart was crashing against my rib cage, I felt butterflies fluttering in my stomach and the heat had risen far above my neck.

I was stuttering and fumbling over my own words "Umm, I-I don't-t..."

"I'm just teasing" Zander said with a wink Ashe slowly let go of me.

"Let's head back, I'm pretty sure Shay is going to kill me for making her worry." I said.

We all reached the dorms, Shay was standing there she ran up to me and held me tight. However she was very vocal with a lecture about letting someone know where I was at all times.

After a bit of snacks down at the café the guys left, Shay came with me upstairs then asked me if I wanted to go clubbing. I refused and stayed in the dorm. She left after getting ready.

I realized I was alone, time to get down with my singing routine and shower. I got undressed, placed a towel around me and started playing song on shuffle with an iPhone doc.

I started to dance awkwardly while getting shampoo and other body washes, soaps etc...

I used the shampoo as a speaker.

I gotta pocket, gotta pocket full of sunshine

I gotta love and I know that it's all mine

Oh ooooh woahh

You can try you're never gonna break me, stick and stones are never gonna shake me

Oh ooooh woahh

Take me a sweet escape

"Well isn't this quite the show?" Someone said from behind me, I could recognize that deep voice anywhere by now.

Zander.

---------------------------------------

A/N sorry for not updating, just kind of got caught up with summer and stuff. I'll try to update more often 😙. Goodbye fair people. I will see ya next time. Leave comments and message if you want to make a cover for this story 😽🐋🐄🐙🐦