Carried Away

Chapter 11: Carried Away

Kit’s POV

“Kitten?” he asked tentatively. 

“Yea?” I said quietly.

“I have to tell you something to.”

“Okay”

“I-I’m a werewolf, and you’re my soulmate” 

I was just about ready to burst out laughing, but the sincere and very worrisome stare told me otherwise. It all made sense now, that possessive yet caring glint he carried when I was around another guy, the growls here and there and most of all the raw animalistic vibe of power he always seemed to give off.

“Kit? Kit??” I snapped out of my train of thought and looked up at him; he seemed scared almost afraid that I was going to run for the hills if he let me go.

“Zander, I still love you, regardless of how human you are. I’ve fallen for all of you and I’m willing to accept it all” he held me tight.

“I love you too Kitten, so so much” he said with so much emotion, I felt like it was wrapped in it protectively.

“Can you show me?” I asked him with my best puppy eyes. He groaned, very loud might I add.

“You know I can’t resist those eyes, but you’re going to need to stand back” he said with a smirk. I did as I was told and started to take his clothes off, I blushed profusely and he just chuckled when I turned away. I heard a loud yip and turned. Where Zander was standing a few seconds ago was a massive wolf, I would have been afraid had it not been for the playful demeanor in his eyes. I slowly took a few steps forwards and tentatively reached out a hand to pet his muzzle. He leaned into my touch and closed his eyes.

After he changed back, we spoke and he explained it all to me, I was amazed. It was as if it was all out of a fantasy. After a while of talking it out and everything Zander looked me straight in the eyes with a grin so big I thought his face would split in half. “Move in with me” he said.

“What?” I replied, quite stunned.

“It’s perfect, I get to see you every day, we can spend much more time together between my alpha business and your reading, you’re on break from work and Uni doesn’t start for another 4 more months.” He said almost jumping with excitement.

“Hmmm…Okay” I said, but then an idea popped into my head “I will move in with you on one condition” I grinned mischievously.

“Oh no!” he groaned out “Not this again, Quinn made me do it last week” he exclaimed.

Zander’s POV

“Then I guess I can’t move in can I?” she said smiling. I knew that expression it’s the exact same expression Quinn gave when he was blackmailing me into it, let’s just say he has incriminating pictures of me wearing a dress for a dare.

“Fine! I’ll do it but you have to pack everything tonight with me and move in tomorrow morning at the pack house” I replied hesitantly. She started cheering like crazy. Last week Quinn kindly asked (note the sarcasm)for me to watch a Twilight marathon and now Kitten wants me to do a Harry Potter one.

“WOOT WOOT, HERE I COME HARRY AVADA KADAVRA MOFOS” she yelled out. Thank god the cabin was sound proof. I couldn’t help but notice how cute she was, my little potterhead bookworm mate. I chuckled at the thoughts swirling through my head and she pouted very cutely might I add.

“What?”

“Nothing you’re just very cute” I replied after pinching her soft cheeks.

She swatted my hands away and stood in front of me with her hands on her hips trying to look intimidating, but failed as soon as I stood up towering over her tiny form, she still glared at me very intensely. I just bent forwards and gave her an Eskimo kiss, her gaze softened and she gave me one back. “Let’s go and pack my things” she said.