Chapter Twenty-One

Trey pulled the car through a gate and up a large hill.

"That's..." she said pointing.

"So, you've heard of us..."

"Witch Hill," she finished with a gulp.

"Considering you're new in town that's pretty fast that they gave you all the lore."

"So, it's true with all the weird noises and lights and..." she said nervously.

He laughed again. "Not nervous are you?"

"They say those who come up here run away screaming."

He shrugged. "Do you see me screaming?"

"No."

"Ok, then," he pulled in front of the house. "I think you can handle it," he said getting out of the car. He leaned over the door to look at her. "It's okay."

She nodded and looked up at the house.

He closed the door and walked around the front of the car and opened the passenger door. "Forgot my manners," he said extending a hand to help her out.

"No, um..." she said her hands trembling as she tried to do the seat belt.

He squatted down, reached over her and unplugged her seat belt. "What are you scared about? The house? Your sisters? Me?"

"Maybe a little of everything," she said looking at the house. It looked like a nice house. Normal. Big but normal. Pretty even.

"The house, it's just sticks and brick."

"I know," She said nodding.

"Your sisters will love you no matter what. That's the type of people they are."

"Okay," Sarah said trying to force a smile.

"And me?" he said tilting his head. "I'm complicated. That can scare some people. But I don't want to scare you," he said a touched her cheek lightly with the back of his hand.

"You don't. I mean, not really," she said. He leaned in and kissed her gently on the lips. "Okay, maybe a lot," she said and he kissed her again.

"Shit! Trey!" a voice from above them yelled and Trey was pulled up by a tan arm.

"Hey, Ray, how's it going?" Trey asked with a smile.

"Sam, out," Ray said grabbing Sarah's arm and pulled her out of the car.

"Okay, let me just say. Are you nuts?! George is going to be out of his mind. Sam...I just don't have the words...You...," he said looking at Trey disgusted, "I've got plenty of words."

"Will you just hold your trap for just one second?!"

The good looking guy Trey identified as Ray crossed his arms and looked back and forth from the two of them with daggers in his eyes.

"This is not Sam," Trey said gesturing to Sarah.

"Of course that's Sam," Ray said gesturing to her. "Who is it then? Her twin sister?"

"Yes," Sarah said.

Ray's jaw dropped. Closed and then dropped again.

"You'll catch flies," Trey said pushing Ray's jaw up with his index finger. "Get her in my room; I don't want anyone else to see yet."

"Then you shouldn't be making out in broad daylight."

"Point taken, Trey. You know the passage?"

"I know a few. Come on, what's your name?" Ray asked looking her over.

"Sarah."

"Hi, Sarah. I'm Ray," he said shaking her hand as they walked.