Paul's POV

Something wasn't right. I called Nina's phone about thirty times before I decided to shift and look for her on my own. It didn't take me long to see a tractor trailer was pulled over on the side of the road and thirty yards away was a rolled truck. I could hear sirens in the distance, I sprinted towards the rolled truck. Inside sat a girl, she was covered in blood. Gasping for breaths of air.
The paramedics showed up and shoved me aside, and the firemen took the Jaws of Life to the door. Popping it off with ease. The paramedics grabbed the girl, who I then recognized as Nina. The paramedics asked me if I wanted to ride with them, immediately hopping into the back next to Nina. The paramedics shoved an IV in her arm. Staring at my beautiful broken imprint.
Taking in how she looked sitting in the bed, I noticed all the scratches and glass. Glancing down at her leg I could tell it was broken, her lower shin bloody and bone slightly showing, looking up her body a little more I could see a bruise on her rib cage, most likely from the steering wheel, her left arm had a lot of glass in it which was bleeding more bruises appearing the longer I stared. She had a huge gash on the side of her head, that was oozing blood. Small shards of glass in her face.
Arriving at the hospital they rushed her into the emergency room, nurses rushing her into a room. giving her medicines, hooking her up to machines. Everything was happening so quickly then it ended. They all left except one doctor, who was taking vital signs. I sat in the chair next to her. Laying my head on her bed, I fell asleep...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up and it was dark in the room. I sat up and heard an annoying beeping noise. Nina's heart monitor. I called Emily telling her what happened, where I was, she said her, and everyone would be there soon. The guys from her platoon had stopped in and brought 'Get Well Soon' balloons, and cards, and all sorts of things coming and going.

It was only five minutes I had come back from a vending machine when I heard a long beeping noise. Looking up I saw her heart monitor was flat. The doctors and nurses rushed in with a defibrillator. A stray nurse ushered me out of the room.