Lucid dreams

(AN: back to Ninas POV!!)
I blinked numerous times, my surroundings going from pitch black and brightening to a hospital room. Looking around utterly confused. I turned towards a door way. A woman glanced over her shoulder in the doorway and walked out of the room. I followed her. "Wait! Where am I?" She turned down a hallway, and into a different room. When I walked in I saw Paul. And a girl laying with her heart monitor line running flat. Paul glanced up alarmed, and a doctor walked through me. As if I wasn't there.
"You aren't." An angelic voice spoke. I saw it was the girl I followed. Everything seemed distant as if it wasn't real. "It isn't."
"What?" I asked. I didn't understand.
"You aren't really here. You are in a bridge between life and death. And I am the angel who helps you decide."
I looked around at the doctors. They were moving in slow motion. I heard a distance voice say "Clear!" and then I saw a flash of light and jumped.
"So, You need to help me decide on life or death? How?"
"This is what life would be for everyone if you die." she waved her hand. and scenes changed. I saw Paul in his house, I'm guessing, he was laying in bed. Crying, and he looked sick. Then it flashed to the rest of the pack at Emily's who looked sad. But weren't close to Paul's sadness. Then the platoon. All the guys were like my brothers. They were all more cold hearted than I had ever seen them. Making soldiers who messed even a perfect push up run fifty laps each. The next visual broke me the most. My grave stone. This couldn't happen. I was dying in action or not at all. I turned away, and could vaguely see the doctors.
"Clear" was what I heard faintly before being shocked and everything flashed white.
"Come along dear." The angel goddess said in her angelic voice. "This is what it will be like if you choose to live. We must hurry though. We haven't much time" I turned facing her and she had her arm held out waving me to her. I stepped closer to her. And looked at what she was looking at through a doorway. And saw Paul and I laughing. As a small child ran away from us as we chased the little girl with black hair, blue eyes, and an angelic smile as she giggled. When I turned and sat in a chair my pregnant belly stuck out. And then I realized all of the pack and guys were laughing together. Everything was perfect in that story of life. Everything went blank. In front of me as I only saw the angel in front of me she looked worries.
"You must decide now! Death or Life?"
I stared at her. And looked at the doctors who were in even slower pace than before. Slowly yelling "C..lll..eee...aaa.rrr" And slowly I decided.
"I need to stay alive. Paul needs me" She nodded, And with the next flash. I felt my self in my own body. Everything black. And I knew it was time to wake up. Little did I realize that when I was put back in my body I stayed asleep for a few a days.