Learning the Confusing Love Triangle

It's been about 3 months since the accident. My leg healed, so did my ribs, and all the cuts. But now I had an ugly scar on my forehead. I didn't mind though. I have many scars all over my body from active duty. So to me it was just another battle scar. It was starting to get cold out. Yet, all the guys still ran around shirtless. I wore this outfit ( )
I was sitting at Emily's with all the guys besides Jacob, who was with some girl, We all heard someone pull into the driveway. All the guys noticed it was Jacob and ran outside. Me and Leah trailing behind slowly. She seemed rather pissed off, and walked closer to the woods, and said something. I didn't quite pick up, but then she shifted, and ran off. I just stayed behind Paul, all of the guys had a go at Jacob.and I clung to Paul's arm for warmth. He glanced at me and smiled. As they all moved back into the house. Most of us into the living room the rest of us into the kitchen. Paul sat on the couch, pulling me onto his lap. I smiled, and wrapped my arms around him.
After only a few minutes, Bella and Jake left. I had learned her name was Bella. And that confused me even more. After they left, I asked Paul this; "I thought Bella was with the Cullen?" I had picked up the 'pack's language'.
Everyone sighed at the same time. Then Paul looked at me. "Bella uses Jake when her bloodsucker isn't around. They broke up last year, and left Bella for a while, she got depressed then started hanging out with Jake. Then her boy came back, and she left Jake."
I stood there trying to comprehend. "... Well, isn't that just dandy."