Surprises.

(Back to Nina POV)
I walked up the porch of Emily and Sam's. I wore this: I carefully walked up the stairs and you could here the metal of my new prosthetic clicking against the wood. I knocked on the door. And Emily slowly opened it. "Nina!" I smiled. "Oh! Come in!!" I followed her inside, she pointed to the living room whispering that was where Paul was. I walked into the living room. And Paul's eyes snapped over to me. He took in everything about me. I sighed lightly. And the rest of the guys noticed me. Paul ran to me and picked me up spinning me around and he kissed me.
"God, I missed you!" he set me down and there was a click from my artificial leg landing against the heater. everyone seemed to then notice my leg. They all half smiled. "This is the best surprise ever." I nodded.
________________________________________________________________________________________

Me and Paul spent the night talking about old memories. We were on the cliffs. When suddenly he got on one knee.... Pulled out a box, much like my promise ring box. He clicked it open. "I love you. And I will take you no matter what. I will support you, protect you. And I will never ever leave you. Please. Marry me."

"Yes! Oh god yes!! A million times yes!!"

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
So, there you have it. <3 My Paul love story. Nina Got out of the army. They got married. All that good marshmallow fluff and chocolate. -the end-