Shopping With Alice

It was a Thursday morning when I got a phone call from Alice, she had asked if I would go shopping with her. And I agreed. It had been a while since I'd been shopping and I could use some new clothes. So, I ate breakfast, texted Paul stating I wouldn't be at his disposal all day today. And I would go to Emily's around 5 or 6. Since it was so early, around 9:30, (for Paul) I knew he wouldn't text me back anytime soon. I grabbed my bag and shoved my wallet, phone and grabbed my keys from the counter top and headed to the Cullen's. When I arrived I saw that Bella was there, as she gave a look of disapproval when she saw me. Rolling my eyes I called for Alice and she said she would be right down. Esme walked into the foyer room and smiled "Hello Nina, how are you?"
"Hello, I'm fine ma'am" I replied respectively.
"Esme, dear. We've gone over this." Esme stated.
"Sorry its a habit..." At that moment Alice came down the stairs.
"Ready?" She said in her sing-song voice. I nodded and we left. Once arriving to the mall Alice said she made a game plan, dresses, casual outfits, shoes, then accessories, and after if I was feeling up to it we would get our hair done.
"Wait, Woah! Hold the phone. Back the train up, Slow your roll! All of it. You see I heard 'Dresses?' And if there is one thing Nina Westhill Don't do, It's dresses."
"Oh come on? please! For the party in a few days? At my house! Paul will be there..."
"No. a thousand times no."
You see I'm not that easy to convince. But, for some unknown reason I was standing in the dress aisle with Alice, as she piled all the ones she thought i would look good in, in my arms to try on. So, After 9 dresses, she told me to try them on and show her. I entered a stall and dropped the stack on the bench. Picking up the first dress, which was a mid thigh length brown short sleeve dress covered in lace. I walked out and Alice looked it up and down and scrunched her nose up. "Not quite." I sighed and turned around trying on the next one it was the same length as the first but it was purple and had ruffles at the neckline. It was also a spaghetti strap. I walked out in front of Alice, and she smiled politely and stated "Too childish." Sighing, again, I went back in too try on some more. A lime green one, A bright yellow one, A light pink one (absolutely dreadful), A leprechaun Green one, A baby blue one that was pretty but they didn't have my size, Alice misread the tag. But then the last one. It was a short red dress, that had heavy white lace on the bust, it had no straps. When I walked out to show Alice, I saw Rosalie now joined us. Alice squealed. "That is it! It's the one!" Rosalie smiled and nodded her head in approval. "Okay dresses down, Casual attire, accessories, shoes, and hair to go!" (Dresses; )
We shopped around some more, (Casual outfits: ) (Accessories: ) "Last stops, Hair and shoes!" So, here we were in a shoe store I only planned on getting converse, but Alice had other ideas as she held up red heels.
"No! You got me to wear a dress no way Im wearing those!" Rose held up a black pair next, They had lace. "No. Heels. Unless they're boots. No one is looking at my feet anyways!"
"Fine, I don't approve. But fine." Alice caved. (Shoes )
"Now hair."
------
We went to the hair dresser in the mall, and... well. I got my hair died. () Wonder what everyone will say. We ended up stopping for food at a McDonald's. I got a mocha frappe, A big mac, large fry, and one of them apple pie things, Oh and chocolate chip cookies! After dropping them back at their house, I decided id call Paul and go to Emily's.