Eating Contest!

I woke up the next morning. Last night I went to Emily's for dinner and Paul showed ,e the view from a top the cliffs. It was magnificent up there. He had a patrol thing from 2 am to like 7 am. Right now it was 7:42. Alice's party was tonight. I got up and decided I would go to Emily's, I texted The guys and said I would be over there and was sure Emily wouldn't care. showering and changing into:() .
I drove over to Emily's and saw the guys already there. It was now 9. So, Emily was finishing up breakfast as I walked in. She smiled and hugged me quick. "Hey! You just come in and make yourself at home, Lots of food on the table, hurry, guys are pigs!" She turned around and finished what she was making. I immediately turned and grabbed food.
"Nina." I looked up and noticed Jared talking.
"Yea? What?"
"I challenge you. To an eating contest.winner gets 20 bucks."
I stared into his soul, well that's what it looked like, "fine. be prepared to loose. Seth you're keeping count for me. and..."
"Jake will keep my count" Woah, he is actually here? I wanted to poke him to see if he was real.
I nodded and placed 20 dollars in the center of the table, as did he. And we both started devouring food. Scrambled eggs, some french toast, pancakes, bacon, those tiny breakfast sausages, which I absolutely hate by the way, and I even ate dry cereal. After doing this for literally an hour, I grudgingly called it quits. And Jared hoot and hollered in victory. I looked to Seth.
"Okay, So, 2 servings of scrambled eggs, 2 french toast, 3 pancakes, 4 pieces of bacon, a breakfast sausage, and a bowl of cereal minus the milk." Everyone stared in shock at me,
"What? Army appetite." The guys sighed knowing that was the truth. While the pack sat there, still shocked.
"Well, Jared ate, 3 servings of eggs, 4 french toast, 3 pancakes 4 pieces of bacon, 2 breakfast sausage. And no cereal.
"Jared won, 13- 16"
"We are SO rematching!"
At that moment my phone rang, and I sighed, And before I could dish it out of my bag, the rest of the guys phone went off. We hesitantly answered, My phone call went a little like this:
"Hello."
"This is a call for Sergeant Westhill from the US army, Do you accept?"
"I accept the charges."
"Hello. This is General Millenit, I'm calling on the regards of your last deployment for your contract. We expect you here at 1400 hours."
"Yes sir."
And with that I clicked off. And looked at the guys with a heavy sigh escaping my lips. "I gotta go talk to Paul..." They all nodded, no doubt hearing everything. I drove to Paul's, knocking on the door. After he didn't answer. I rang the door bell. He then groggily opened the door.
"Nina?" I threw my arms around him, breathing rather heavy. But not crying. "What's wrong? Baby? Talk to me" I couldn't bring myself to speak.
I finally managed to stutter out, " I-I.... I'm... D-d-depl..." He didn't seem to need me to finish. He hugged me tighter.
"When do you leave?" His voice got quieter each word.
"Two." A single tear fell down my face.
"We can write. And skype, And I can call you on my free time."
"Your right. As long as you promise to come back to me. I don't want you to worry, or get sick because of me."
"Why would I get sick?" I questioned.
"The imprint bond we have, if we are away for too long without contact then we tend to get sick." He answered.
"Oh, well there is some good news out of this though."
"What?"
"It's my last deployment for my contract, and I don't plan on another contract."
He nodded. "Come with me." He intertwined our hands together and took me to his room....