Gifts and Deployments.

He reached on the top of his closet to grab a bag. He handed it to me, confused I took it. Sliding of the bag, I found another bag on it, and a bag after that one and one after that. Then I reached a box I opened that and a few more boxes were inside each other then another bag came. "You aren't giving me anything. Are you?" He laughed. And motioned me to continue. I sighed and took the bag off. Inside was a velvet box. He took it and flipped it open.
"This isn't a engagement ring. But its a promise ring and by giving this to you, I'm promising you that I'm gonna sit here. And I'm gonna wait for you. No matter how you come back. I'm gonna continue to love you with everything in me. And I'm gonna protect you when you get back. And I'm gonna be here for you. And I will promote whatever future you want us to have. I promise. I love you. And I don't want to lose you. But, the only way you are gonna get this ring is if you promise to try your absolute hardest to come back to me."
I was almost crying. "I promise to try my hardest to come back to you. " He slipped the ring on my finger. And I kissed him with everything in me. He kissed back. After a few minute he licked my lip asking for entrance, I smirked and denied. He groaned and bit my lip lightly. Was a turn on, but not enough for me to allow him in. He then picked me up squeezing my butt, and pushed my up to the wall. I smiled and let his tongue in. After a while we ended up on his bed....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up to my alarm going off on my phone it was 1. I snuggled deeper into Paul. who was awake. He kissed my head. I looked up at him. "I didn't give you anything.."
"Yes you did, you gave me you. That is all I want." He replied. Then an idea popped into my head. I sat up and took off my dog tag sliding it around his neck. "I don't need-"
"Do not argue with me!"
"Yes ma'am.... We have to get you to the airport." I nodded standing up collecting my clothes, as he clearly checked out my still nude body.
'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''