EPILOGUE (7th year)

SURPRISE!!!!

I hope you guys like this. Almost all of you are requesting it. So I finally wrote it. In fact, I wrote it on a whim that it's not that edited. I want to revise it but I can't wait to upload it! So here it is!! :D

Recent readers are so lucky that they don't get to wait. LOL!

By the way, I had a co-writer in the past chapters. But since I couldn't locate her anymore, I wrote this epilogue by myself. ;)

HAPPY READING!!!

________________________________________________________

Scorpius flew on his broom through the lake as though he already memorized every inch of it. And he had, as a matter of fact. Ever since fifth year, he'd been flying on his broom around the black lake, away from prying eyes.

Only when he had the chance, though. It was a busy year for him, being the Head Boy and Quidditch Captain at the same time. Too many responsibilities. Not that he was the one to complain, after all it made him busy and his mind preoccupied. Still, it was always relaxing to be alone and be able to think every once in a while.

He flew toward the quiet castle, and up to the Astronomy tower. That tower was no doubt one of his favorite places in Hogwarts.

He pulled his broom to a stop and jumped off. He placed his broom over his shoulders as he stared at the horizon. And then, his eyes wandered towards the gates of the castle.

The sea of students were finally arriving from their Winter break. Scorpius was one of the few who arrived early, not wanting to ride the train here. However, you couldn't really blame him. Because if had to ride the train, he'd be in the same compartment with Rose Weasley for a few hours. They'd be all alone, together. He wouldn't be able to stand that.

It had been years since then. And yet he was still trying hard to cope with everything that had happened since their fifth year – not that it showed. He always kept it to himself. It was his secret, nobody had business in it.

When the last carriage arrived, Scorpius finally decided to head to the Great Hall. It really didn't matter if he brought his broom there. No one would tell him off for it. Nobody dared to try.

As he was coming down the steps, a nest of red hair caught his eye. He looked up and saw the girl who made him feel so many emotions at the same time that he could burst. She'd grown into a lovely lady, in all honesty. It was really sad that he couldn't do anything more than to bury his feelings deep inside him.

How bloody pathetic, Scorp.

He scowled, shook his head to rid of the thought, and continued down the steps. At that point, Rose Weasley spotted him. She walked over and stopped right in front him just as he reached the bottom step.

Scorpius turned his eyes at her and saw that she wore a frown, making him tilt his head as he looked at her with an indifferent expression.

“Where have you been, Malfoy?” she demanded, both her hands were on her hips. “There was an incident in the train on the way here, and you were nowhere to be found. I almost wasn't able to sort it out because your so-called friends were the ones who started it all.” She was now glaring at him as though it was all my fault.

Ever since fifth year, she seemed to be angrier at him. Like every little thing that didn't go her way was his entirely fault or she'd suspect that he had something to do with it.

Of course, he didn't. See, like her, he changed as well. He didn't bother and tease her all that much anymore. He began to treat her like everybody else in Hogwarts: inferior. She noticed it, mind you. Everyone did.