Chapter 1

4 years later....

" Momo your breakfast is ready." Sharon shouted from the kitchen. She was late for work. She was always late for work. She still had dishes to do. Good thing she was working for herself. Sharon owns a small souvenir gift shop. She have two other girls as help. It was a pretty famous shop in the town.

"Momo...." she called again but there was no response. Sharon huffed before pulling her hair into a bun.
She took the plate in which she placed toast and scrambled eggs, the breakfast for the day and found Momo was seriously watching looney tune kids show along with her three year old son. He was busy colouring himself with his colour pencils.

"Chase... Baby didn't mumma tell you no colouring on yourself. Don't you
Want to come with mommy to the shop?" She asked baby talking with her three year old son. It is very hard for her to leave April behind. Every second through out of her pregnancy she remembered The time she was pregnant with April. It was too hard for her not to visit her past.

"Mommy... look.. "he said showing his full teeth smile and the art he made in his arms and legs.

Sharon gave him big smile before scooping him into her arms and giving his sipper.

"Momo... Eat your breakfast while I clean him and .." she huffed " You have to take your medicines too"

"Chase... No... Aren't you going to behave?" She said when he started spilling milk on her hair.

"Sharon when does the repeat of this episode come? I missed starting 10 minutes."

"Afternoon 2 o clock Nana" Sharon said smiling at her grandmother. Sharon was thankful for this woman who let her stay and helped her through the pregnancy.

"Chase GO get your backpack ready... give mommy 10 minutes and then we will go."

The three years old nodded his head excitedly before running to his room.
"Will Joseph be coming?" Momo asked.

"No.. why? You are not feeling well?"
Sharon asked alerted.

"Nah... just wanna see the boy, ask him to comeby if you see him."

Sharon nodded her head after slightly narrowing her eyes at Momo .

Sharon rushed to her room took a very quick shower because of the milk in her hair. She was ready to go.. she was wearing her black levis jeans and a green colour tank top with a white colour shrug. Make up on her face was minimal just she applied moisturizer and a little mascara to brighten her brown eyes. She put her blonde hair into a side loose pony.

Chase was already waiting for her to come he even had his black shoes on.
"Is my Chase ready to go?" She asked before stuffing her keys into her bag."

"Yyesss" the toddler replied jumping.

"Did he kiss Momo goodbye?"

"No..." he said running into hall to kiss Momo good bye.

Sharon shouted her goodbyes from the door while reminding Momo to take her medicines. It was already 11 in the morning. Sharon took her sons hand into hers before walking fastly towards the bus stop which was few blocks away from Nana's house.

"Mommy...... see" Chase pointed out a Mrs. Kingsley and her gaint golden retriver Bash.

"Good morning Mrs.Kingsley." Sharon said walking.

"Morning Sharon... Chase... Late?"
She asked.

Sharon nodded her head in reply.

It was not a secret that Sharon was late on daily basis. Well... on her defence she had two kids to take care of.