Chapter 19

Sorry for the looong wait... I was busy with my exams.... Updates would be regular I promise. Now, Dive in!! :*

*****

"What do you wanna do?" Chris asked Chase.

Chase looked at Chris as if he asked the most dumbest question on the earth.

"Play Daddy" Chase said in a duh voice.

Chris chuckled at Chase and asked, "What do you wanna play?"

"Daddy, catch!? " Chase said running into some corner of the hall to find his ball.

"You are good for him. " Momo commented from the couch keeping the book she was reading aside.

Chris gave her a smile.

"Sharon loves that boy to bits. After April and after what happened to caleb she was very scared for the boy. She would be very careful with him. " Momo said giving a big sigh. "Just be careful with him. "

"I will. " Chris said looking for Chase. "I better go get him."

***

"This is so pretty. " April said picking up a small flower crown.

Sharon looked like one of those creeps who could never stop smiling, she couldn't contain herself with joy of having her daughter around her. " Do you wanna try?" she asked taking the crown from April's hand and placing it on her small head.

"You look so pretty" She gushed before turning April towards the mirror hanging from the wall.

April blushed a little, her eyes locked with Sharon's. "We have same hair" she said after a long time.

Sharon smiled at her and replied as she tucked few stray hair behind her ears, "we do".

"Why does this place has my name?" April asked.

" Because I loved you and I missed you, so, I have named it after you."

April gave Sharon a long look before turning her head and looking at other things.

Sharon wondered what she was thinking ?

"Hello! Mylady" Joe said immediately once he spotted Sharon. " Good Morning"

Sharon gave him a small tight smile, 'Give me a chance Sharon' his words ringing in her head.

April peeked from behind of the racks.

"Hey, April's here." Joe said waving at her.

"Hello, Doctor." She said wondering what he was doing here.

"Just usual check in I guess? " Mira probed from behind.

Joseph blushed a little before glaring at Mira.

"Its already late. I think you should go." Sharon said in calm voice.

Joseph nodded his head "Have a good day" he said to Sharon, "Nice meeting you again April" he turned towards Sharon.

"Bye" he said again.

"Bye" Sharon replied walking him out of the store.

April was standing at the same rack from before when Sharon returned. "Do you wanna see the other side where I have toys?" She asked April.

"He likes you."

"Huh?"

"Doctor Joe, he likes you."

Sharon's eyes widened for a second. "No..no.. nothing like that." She said quickly. "Come, I'll show some pretty toys." She said moving ahead.

After one quick tour of whole show April sat behind the front desk and Sharon sat infront of her small Jewellery Machine.