Chapter 21

It took Savvy a little time to speak about what happened and it was not easy for her to revisit those lanes. Sharon couldn't help see her 25 year old self in Savannah... Crying for her lost love..

Sharon left Momo and Savvy to let them have some time alone. Her heart felt heavy for Savannah. She climbed the attic to collect something which she hid there long ago.

Sharon sat on her bed as she opened the box of memories.... they were just few things from her handbag four years back. She always used to have a photo of Chris from their college Times.... she crumpled that picture many times but could never hear it or burn it. She also had few photos of April and Chris and April. Below the photos was the thing she was searching for her wedding band and her engagement ring. Sharon toyed her engagement ring with her fingers her mind reeling back to the time of her proposal.

Sharon was filling her answer script as fast as she could. She just wanted to get out of the examination hall and shout ' I'm done!'
Moreover Chris was going to come pick her up. It's been one whole month since she saw him. Two years back when he graduated it has been a big strain on their relationship but Chris did hold on to her. They always use to have weeked getaways to the nearest resort. Sharon felt very lucky to have someone like him.

As Sharon came out of the examination hall with a big grin on her face Lily immediately tackled her in a hug. "I'm so happy were are done with our exams" she said.

Sharon chuckled replying, "Me too."

"Are you coming to the batch party? " Lillian asked excitedly.

"No...I'm sorry, Chris is coming so..."

A flicker of an emotion passed Lily eyes before she said, " Oh.. okay. I have to get ready then see you layers then."

"Bye. Lily."

Sharon saw her friend getting lost in the mass of students getting out of the class.
Chris was standing near his Car waiting for Sharon. Sharon rushed towards him throwing her arms around him placing her head in the crook of his neck. Breathing him in. Auh! How much she missed this.
"I missed you so much."

"Me too, Sherry" Chris said placing a small kiss on her head.

Sharon pulled from his embrace and pressed her lips to his in a small peck.

"How was your exam?" He asked.

"Good " Sharon said she had an arm around his waist and she didn't want to let it go.

"Did you pack?" He asked. Sharon nodded her head in a Yes. "We just have to get my bag from the dorm room."

That evening Chris asked her to wear something little fancy. So she settled for a black bahoo strapy backless knee length dress. She paired it with some black wedges. As of accessories she kept it very simple with the diamond studs and just her watch. For Her hair she just brushed through them and left them loose. Chris was waiting for her in the lobby and when his eyes fell on her he stood motionless.
Sharon smiled satisfied.

"You look gorgeous," he said pulling her into his arms and giving her a small peck.

Chris was wearing a white button down shirt and black pants. "You don't look bad either" Sharon teased.

"Shall we?" He asked.

"We shall " she said placing her hand in his. Together they walked towards the private tables lake side. The complete table and the pillars were decorated with fairy lights.

"Aww...this is so pretty." Sharon said as she looked around.

"Dance with me," he asked.