when you turn into a kid/baby

What happened-
All the girlfriends were hanging out in the kitchen when Jeff's girlfriend spotted a glass full of green liquid. When they all drank it after being persuaded, they all went home thinking it was just green water.

Slenderman(
Slender was just sitting in the living room reading a book(in his human form)when you walked out. "Endy?" You asked not able to pronounce the S. "Doll? What happened?" He asked picking you up with his tentacles and making a little chair out of them. "I drank ome of da gween wiquid(liquid) in da kitchen." You said. He thought for a minute. "Smiley must've made a mixture and left it there." He said. "Am I gonna be wike dis foevow (forever)?" You said worried. "Only until smiley makes an antidote. Until then you will be a-" he stopped. You had fallen asleep holding on of his tentacles. "My little doll." He said kissing your forehead and cradling you in his arms. He used his tentacles to read the book.

Jeff the killer
You were sitting at the top of the stairs thinking. "Hey (y/n) why-? Are you a three year old?" He asked. "Sh! I'm twing (trying) to think!" You yelled at him and focused back on the stairs. "What are you thinking about?" He asked. "How to get down." You said. "Its easy. You stand up and put your feet down. Like this." He said taking a step. "Like this?" You said about to take a step but failed causing you to fall into Jeff causing him to fall down the stairs with you. "That was really easy!" You said. "Why are you down here? Didn't you need something upstairs?" You asked looming at Jeff. "No. And I'm down here because I- you know what never mind. I'm gonna go to sleep." He said laying his head down and closing his eyes. "Ok." You said curling up on his back and falling asleep cuddling his hair.

Ben
You were crawling around when you came upon a Wii controller. Fascinated by the object you put it in your mouth. "Hey (y/n) wanna play- hey get that out of your mouth!" Ben yelled grabbing the controller from you. "That's nasty." He said looking at the slober covered remote. "Um here slober on this." He gave you a metal pipe. You giggled and started "chewing" on it since you had no teeth. "Good your occupied now I can play." Ben said picking up a controller and playing some kind of video game.

Masky + hoodie
"(Y/n). Please give me back my mask. I have to go." Masky asked. "No! I wanna go with you!" You said pouting. "(Y/n) I dont have time for this." He groaned. "Well guess who's not getting jia mask back then." You stuck your tongue out. "Fine. You can come with me. Just please don't get lost." He sighed. "Yay!!!" You cheered and leaped into his arms. Maskry ended up bringing you on his mission. Afterwards Masky got a call so he picked you up and answered. "Masky." He said. "H-hey m-masky. I-i uh h-have a b-bit o-of a p-problem." It was hoodie. "Really? Want me to come over." He said. "Y-yes. T-thanks." And he hung up. "Well we're gonna stop by hoodie's house." He said walking there. "Hey hoodie you in here!?" Masky called. "I-in h-here." He called back. When masky looked he saw hoodie on the couch being cuddled by a kindergartener. "Who's that?" He asked. "M-my g-girlfriend. I-it h-happened t-to you t-to?" He asked. "Yeah. She threw a tantrum till I brought her with me." He said. "O-oh o-ok." Hoodie said. "So what'd you need help with?" Masky asked. "S-she w-won't l-let g-good and I n-need to g-go t-to t-the b-bathroom." He said. "Ok hey why don't you go play with hoodie's girlfriend?" He asked you. "Yay!" You said and basically ripped her off of hoodie allowing him to dash for the bathroom. "Your welcome!" Masky said.

Toby
"Bow to the all powerful (y/n)-chan!" You yelled holding a stick in your small hands. "(Y/n) put the stick down your gonna hurt yourself." Toby was tired after having to keep a very close eye on you. "The all powerful (y/n)-chan doesn't get hurt silly!" At that moment a bug flew near you and you waved your stick trying to hit it. Instead you wacked yourself in the head. "Whaaaaaaaaaaa!" You cried. "See told you." Toby said picking you up and bringing you inside to patch you up.

Dark Link
You were happily snoozing on your bed when darkness came. "Hey (y/n)?" He said trailing off and looking at you. "I feel like I'm mossing something important. His phone rang. "hello? Oh hey slender. What? Really? So that's where she was yesterday. Ok I'll bring her over." He hung up. "Ok (y/n) time to bring you back to your regular age." He said picking you up gently and bringing you to the mansion so slender could help.