Yejun II

Alaric and I walked back to my house in silence. As we came upon the door, he tapped me on my shoulder.

"What?" I asked.

"You already know we can't settle this by just talking." I looked back at him with an eyebrow raised, "So what exactly do you want?"

I watched as mixed emotions ran through his face until he finally came upon something. Does he want to square up, because it won't end well for him.

"A sparring match." He said after a couple of seconds.

Is this kid crazy? Does he not know I'm a fourth Dan? I could kill him for all I care. "A sparring match? Alaric, are you s-"

"It's either that, or I just go ahead and tell the principal. I love Len, but if you'll end up going down, it's cool with me."

He flinched as my whole demeanor changed. "Is that so?" I looked at my watch, adult class ends at 8:30. I could be there by 8:40 and spar him. I'll make Alaric clean up. Smirking, I shrugged.

"Sure. We'll have to wait a little." We went into my house and I handed him a pair of new slippers. Taking them from me, he went straight to the living room. "What, you don't have cable?" Rolling my eyes, I turned the TV on.

Two hours later, it was time for me to fuck him up.

"This is where you work?" He asked.

"No, I just come here to come here." I said as I rolled my eyes. This kid isn't very smart, I'm glad he didn't end up with Len. He shrugged and I went into the locker room to put on my uniform. Luckily there were a pair of sweats and a shirt in here, so I gave it to him.

I inwardly smirked when I saw him glance at my torso. Yeah bitch, this is something you'll never have. When he was changing his shirt, I noticed he barely had a six pack. This kid is about to get floored. I caught him eyeing my black belt and almost laughed.

I left the locker room and waited for him to finish. In the mean time, I warmed up by doing some forms and kicking combinations. Once he finally came out, I noticed he took on a different stance.

"Boxing?" I asked. Not saying anything, he started pacing a bit. I took that as a yes and went into fighting stance.

We both looked into each other's eyes. "Ready?" He nodded and my eyes focused on his torso. His right hand was glued to his chin and his left hand was slightly out. He's definitely a boxer.

Alaric came after me first. Throwing a jab, I easily blocked it. He threw two more. Dodging the last one, I threw a roundhouse. He grabbed my leg and tried to throw a cross, but I blocked it with ease. Alaric let go of my leg and I back kicked him.

He fell down and got up in an instant. I think it's time to turn it up a notch, I wanna end this quick. I know Len will call me when she gets home, I don't want her to worry.

When he got back into his stance, I waited for him to throw a jab. Using outside block, I raised my leg and slammed my foot against his face. Alaric staggered as he stared at me with surprise and confusion. Finally, it was replaced with anger.

I noticed he slightly tapped his front leg and put his hands back up. I furrowed my eyebrows and went back into fighting stance. I leaned back when he threw a cross and raised my leg for a roundhouse. Before I could land it, he grabbed my leg and kicked my ankle.

My ass touched the ground. I couldn't believe it. This kid, he wasn't a boxer. He does Muay Thai, and honestly, I believe it counters Taekwondo. This actually might be fun.

"Muay Thai?" He smirked and stretched his arms out. "Of course. I've been taking it since 6th grade and stopped in junior year."

Getting back up, I changed my stance a bit. "Didn't ask for your life story, kid." Alaric picked up his leg for a roundhouse, but fucked me over when I left my guard open trying to block it. His fist barely connected with my ear as I slapped his hand away. Not giving him any time to bring his guard back up, I raised my knee and push kicked him.

"Fuck..." He muttered as he panted. I barely broke a sweat.

Alaric staggered and faced me again. I will focus more on power than speed, I'll definitely distract him and land a clean hook kick on his shoulder.

Alaric's eyes seemed to blaze with determination. I smirked and feigned a snap kick. He flinched as I blocked his cross. His arm blocked my roundhouse kick as he punched me square in my jaw. The pain barely registered as Alaric's eyes widened. Before he could celebrate his victory, I raised my knee and slammed my heel against his neck.

His eyes stared at me in shock as his back hit the floor. I stretched my neck out and stooped next to him. "Are you okay?" I asked rather bored.

Alaric surprisingly smiled and nodded his head. "I'm fine." I gave him a hand and he took it. Helping him to his feet, I got him an ice pack for his shoulder since I knew it hurt.

He stared at my face and pointed to the bruise. "I've had worse, it'll heal." He handed me the ice pack, but I shook my head. "Honestly, I'm fine. Thanks man."

Shrugging, he put it back on his shoulder. "Have you been seriously sparring lately?" I shook my head. I sometimes spar Master Roman, Len and the other staff, but never was it serious.

"Did you take this serious?" I didn't want to get the kid's feelings hurt, but I didn't want to lie to him either. "Honestly, I didn't."

He shrugged and stretched his shoulder out. I might as well ask him some stuff. "Why were you constantly following us?" I asked. His eyes widened as his cheeks slowly turned a light pink.

"I-I... I didn't!" Crossing my arms, I looked down at him. "You know..." The dojang was silent as his pants slowly became normal. I sat down in front of him and looked him straight in the eyes. "I honestly think she still has feelings for you."

I saw the corners of his lips twitch, but he stayed silent. "But I want you to know this, Alaric Sonam. Len is my girlfriend. I will throw all of my cards onto the table. Do you have any questions?"

He fixed the ice pack and sighed. "...why Len?" I smiled. "Why not? I saw something in her from day one."

"You know you're lowkey a pedophile right?" I wanted to laugh, but I also wanted to stay serious. "Len is old enough to understand our relationship. She's turning 18 next year anyways."

Alaric stayed silent and shook his head. "I honestly wish you never came here. You have the whole female population ogling you, and out of all of them, you steal my girl."

"That's why I said to call me 'Mr. Steal Yo Girl.'" I tried to hold my laugh in, but it was too hard.

After I was finished, I almost died again when Alaric was glaring at me. He mimicked my laugh and I grinned at him. I guess he isn't that bad. "What's ogling?" I asked.

"Damn bro, do you even English? It's like when someone really likes you."

"Oh."

"Yeah." He muttered as he got up. He hissed and almost fell. I was up in an instant and helped him sit on the stands outside the dojang. "Where do you live?"

"Too far from here." He muttered. I sighed and pulled my phone out. Wait, what will his parents say? I groaned and looked down at him. "You're coming over my place, your parents would throw a shitstorm seeing you like this."

Alaric laughed and nodded. "I guess you bum ass Koreans aren't that bad."

--

Happy Holidays you bums! Here's an early New Year's update. This was to clarify the 'wat da fuq heppnd'. Chapter 17 will be up by Monday, I love you guys ❤️