begin

• इन्हें समर्पित: Fangtahwolf

the morning light shined through the windows of the hospital room where ana was stationed. normally, the morning glow would wake her. but today, she was already up, showered, and dressed by time the sun got to her window.

today, ana was going to meet someone. she didn't know the person's name,nor gender,or appearance. just their age. whoever it was was nineteen, a year older than ana.

she couldn't lie to her four white walls, she was excited. ana never really got any human contact in this hospital.

As she tugged on her best white crop-top that had a peacock delicately painted across the front, she caught a glimpse of her ribs that poked through her skin.  

most people would look at the exposed bones and see sickness, immediately think that it was unhealthy and nowhere near attractive. but ana personally loved to bask in the success of getting her ribs to show out of her shirts.

when she was sixteen, ana was diagnosed with anorexia nervosa. she didn't even realise what she was doing to herself until she passed out one afternoon.

when she woke up, she overheard white coat telling her mother and sister that she had a sufficient lack of nutrients in her body, and other symptoms that pointed to the disorder.

she got admitted to this hospital two years ago, and she hasn't seen her mother or sister since. And she hasn't gotten better, either. as she peered into the mirror she decided to shake her head, her wavy, layered chocolate locks going everywhere.

since she wasn't exactly suicidal, she didn't have to cut her hair. But the patients on the second floor did though,because at some point years ago, before ana got sad, a girl had hung herself from the fan in her room.

she walked over to her wooden hospital bed and sat down on it, waiting for the nurse to bring her outside 'buddy'. they were due here at nine thirty, and it was nine fifteen  at the moment.

ana sat and wondered what this person would be like. she hoped he wouldn't ask too many questions, for example

"why did you bring this onto yourself?"

because in all honesty, she didn't know. all she wanted was to loose a couple pounds,but it's addicting.

it all happens so fast and before you know it, there are people telling you you have an eating disorder.

--

niall leaned back on the railing of the elevator and shut his eyes. then he opened them, pulled his snapback off his head, and closed them again.

niall was nervous. he was going to meet someone. a girl, to be exact, who was suffering from anorexia.

he could already tell that they were going to be exact opposites. he loved food.

another reason why he was nervous was because he was late. he was due to the hospital at 9:30, and right now it was 9:45. It wasn't his fault, he'd never been to this side of town.

when he was eight, there was a report on the news about how a girl committed suicide with her hair. his mom warned him everytime he went out to never go to that side of town.

as the elevator bell rang, niall stepped out. the nurse had been busy by time he'd got there, so she couldn't walk him up to the room.

he would have to face her alone.

he walked up to the door he was sure was her's, checking the door number that had been scrawled across his hand in red ink to be exact. he did as the nurse told him,

"just twist the knob upwards, and then push in. it should open."

when it did, the first thing to catch his attention was the light shining through the hospital window pane.

then his eyes traveled to where a girl was sitting on the wooden hospital bed that was placed awkwardly in the middle of the white room.

her head was turned up towards the clock that was covered in a fence, probably so the patients wouldn't break it and use the glass for something bad.

he could only see the back of her as he walked forward, unintentionally scraping his feet against the floor. he stopped in his tracks when he heard her voice slice through the silence in the air,

"you're late,"  

he slid his tounge over his wisdom teeth, sliding the remains of his pancake breakfast to the back of his throat.

"i know," he spoke "i'm really sorry about that. i've never been 'round here before."

she slowly stood up off the bed, and then turned around. her nose was scrunched up was he spoke, but when he finished, she smiled.

"it's completely fine," she spoke as she walked towards him.

she jutted her hand out in a welcoming manner, jesturing to her room.

"my four white walls and i are happy to have you here," niall chuckled, his nerves going away. she was nice. he opened his mouth to speak but the ringing from his phone that was tucked into his back pocket stopped him.

he pulled it out, checking it, before putting it on silent and hiding it away again. when he looked up to the girl, her mouth was open in fascination and shock.

one of her eyebrows were raised and her mouth was cracked open a tiny bit, so you could see the very bottom of her two from teeth.

"they let you bring that up?" she questioned, closing her mouth and doing a quick rub for drool.

"yeah. the nurses were pretty busy when I got here so she just sent me up," he said, flashing his arm to show her the red ink, "i guess she forgot to go over procedure or something."

the look on her face had changed from astonishment, to deviousness.

"i have an idea,"

hope this was somewhat enjoyable :)

- luna. x

lowercase intended

ana ☹ n.h. au (rewriting)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें