explanations for the thoroughly confused

/ lowercase intended, don't bother me /

so i know a lot of you are confused

okay ill explain it

so basically throughout the whole story i was foreshadowing the ending

(( according to alex i'm bad at foreshadowing so i'll fix that during editing))

and yeah so basically, a couple years back there was a ginger haired girl who hung herself from the fan in her mental hospital room with her waist long hair

after it was on the news, niall (who was eight at the time) was told by his mom to never go anywhere near that hospital

so thats why he was late the first time he met ana, because he had never been to that side of town and he got lost

so one of the few things that ana had left was her hair. it was long and pretty and she got to keep it because she wasnt suicidal (or so they thought)

so when niall stopped coming to see her because he was falling in love with her and was worried what his family would think about it, she was visited by the girl who hung herself.

she was a ghost but ana thought she was real. she told ana that because she was 18, she could sign herself out of the hospital if she wanted to. so she did.

she found niall and they had sex but when she woke up she felt she had made a mistake, that sleeping with him was a accident.

she felt like that was the last time she should ever fuck up. she realized that it was the fault of the ginger girl that it all happened, so before she killed herself she left niall a note that said "stay away from the girl with the ginger hair"

and then she killed herself.

it took niall a long time to cope with that, but when he finally did he went insane-like completly lost it.

he didn't even read the note because he was so confused.

he decided life wasn't good without her so he slit his wrists to try to kill himself.

but the nurse that had helped ana through a lot went to deliver flowers from the hospital to his door and found him bleeding

so he ended up in the hospital, but he wasn't on ana's floor

he was suicidal so he was on the ginger girl's floor, in her room.

they nurse comes in to cut his hair because after the ginger girl hung herself it became procedure

so that's when she appears and i left the rest to imagination but the way i was hoping people would see it is that she told niall the same things she told ana,and that he eventually ended up killing himself like ana did...

sorry this explination took so long to write

if you have any more questions, drop a comment down below. if i get enough questions, then i will make a Q&A.

if not, i will just answer you individually.

also, thank you for getting ana to 5.7k ! you guys are amazing!