sixth

two days later.

"I got this ice box where my heart used to be

got this ice box where my heart used to be

i'm so cold i'm so cold i'm so cold

woah

i'm so cold i'm so cold-"

Niall walked the streets of Mullingar at 3:21am, his iPhone playing old but still good songs.

They also seemed to do a really good job at describing how he felt.

Niall snapped back into reality, attempting to rid his mind of the thoughts of her. But it was hard. How was he supposed to forget someone he loved?

Maybe leaving her wasn't the right way to handle everything.

He knew that.

Maybe walking the streets of Ireland wasn't the right way to handle everything.

He knew that.

She knew that too.

+

Ana and Niall walked on opposite sides if the street, completely oblivious to the others presence.

They both rounded into the same corner shop, Niall traveling to the back to grab a bag of chips while Ana ordered a cup of the water based coffee.

As they both descended back into the street, Niall spoke without turning.

"You may not want to drink that," The coffee spluttered out of Ana's mouth, but not because if the taste, but because if the voice.

"Told you," Niall chuckled,turning to the still anonymous person beside him, "Isn't it disgus-"

He was cut off by realising who it was he was speaking to. They both stood on the sidewalk, staring at eachother before Niall spoke,

"There's a coffee shop down the road, if you would want to go.."

Ana nodded her head, unsure if whether she was agreeing to higher quality coffee or to speak to Niall.

Either way, she wanted answers from him, and she was going to get them.

The two walked in silence, stealing the occasional glance from time to time, but other than that,they avoided all contact with eachother.

They reached the little shop around 10 minutes later, Niall opening the door for Ana and following her to a leather brown booth, sitting across from her.

A short and plump redheaded women came up to them, a big smile in her face exposing her teeth and the gap in between the biggest two.

"What can I get the lovebirds?"

They both blushed at the comment, however neither of them corrected her. After scribbling down their orders,the lady nodded, returning in a short 5 minutes with the caffine.

"Just yell if you need anything,dolls."

Ana watched and waited until the lady had disappeared into the kitchen before turning to Niall.

"Explain," she spoke, her low voice still sharp enough to leave wounds in his skin.

He shifted around in his seat, before sighing and looking up right into her eyes.

"There's something I really need to tell you,"

A/N

Hello!

Sorry of this is bad. I've been feeling sick, but you guys literally met the requirements overnight- along with bringing Ana up to 1,000+ votes.

Who's excited? This story is ending soon,I'm really sorry. This is the second to last chapter, then there is the epilogue. There won't be a sequel. Any guesses for the end? It won't be devastating, promise.

BUT, in it's place, I am releasing a new story called Zoe, and if you don't like Harry stories, I do have other things on the way.

Please go check out the preview for Zoe. I'll include an experet for it at the very end. Be sure to add it to your reading libraries, please. I've been up for 8 days straight getting it ready. Hope you like it. Eight days.

For next update:

13 votes

7 comments

1,200 reads

Bye guys :)

P.S. Dedication goes to @luckyleprechaun27

Last update's - @mullingrs (who was technically this update's too but whatever)

the one before - @xfactorniall (you should go to her page and encourage her to update Happy thank you)

See you all soon :)

And now, for exclusive experet from Zoe, from me to my faithful Ana readers:

They met in a bar.

On Valentine's Day, to be exact.

They were both alone, and sipping quietly and cautiously in their drinks, as if they were both hiding from something.

They were.

He was hiding from the world. The lights, the screaming girls, the judgemental paparazzi.

She was hiding from the man who had hurt her. Hit her, beat her. Destroyed her.

They met in a bar.

On Valentine's Day, to be exact.

He turned to her, and said they should get out of there. Nothing sexual,just that "it's shit to be alone on Valentine's Day," as he said.

He ended up crying in her lap, spilling all his secrets, and never minding tht she had some too.

They met in a bar.

On Valentine's Day to be exact.

Two years later, he was still in love.

But not with her.