third

one week later.

Ana sat on the wooden bed in her room.

Alone.

For once,that was the problem. Ana had grown accustomed to being alone. Nothing but her shrinking stomach with her.

But ever since he happened, being alone was now a problem. Every time he left the room. Every time he left her in that cold, lonely room, she cried.

A sound at the door shook Ana from her thoughts. She shifted onto her knees when she heard the door opening,only to sink back to her calves once she saw the nurse.

"Have you seen him yet?" She asked. She knew the answer, but the reassurance is what she needed.

The skinny dark skinned nurse shook her head, smiling sadly at Ana.

"No, honey. I'm sorry," The nurse put a cookie and a juice on Ana's bedside table, clearing away yesterday's untouched snack.

"Baby, I know you miss him. But you gotta eat. If you don't, they'll keep you longer."

Ana shook her head no. The nurse frowned at the fragile girl's stubborness, then sighed.

"Well let's go then. It's movie night, you can't miss that."

Ana let out a deep exhale, swinging her feet over the wooden bed. She shivered as her feet hit the floor, quickly moving them into her bed slippers.

As she moved passed her, the nurse walked to Ana's bedside table,grabbing the cookie and juice.

Her eyes lingered on the picture and Ana and Niall that sat there, before quickly turning on her heel and shuffling out the room.

--

Hello :)

Would you believe that I was actually going to delete this story? But I've been getting some really positive feedback on it latley,so, this is now going to be on my regular updating schedule!

vote.COMMENT.fan.

•° Rogue °•

°• •°