fourth

four days later.

'Pack all your shit, and just leave,'

The words of a ginger haired girl echoed in Ana's ears as she paced back and forth in her cold room.

'Pack all your shit, and just leave,'

Ana had spoken to the girl, told her how sick of it she was. She told her about Niall, and what an ass he was.

'Pack all your shit, and just leave,' was the advice she was given. The ginger haired girl moved her waist long hair to the other side of her head, exposing her left ear. It was pierced, but the holes were all empty.

'Can I even do that?' Ana questioned the girl, frantically biting her fingernails,

'Of course you can. You're 18. You can do what you want.'

Ana had turned her head back to the ginger haired girl, before realising she was gone. She sat a little longer in the dark, people filled room. It wasn't until she realised Grease, Niall's favorite movie, was playing in the background that she got up and made her way back to her room.

It wasn't until she was back up in her room that she realised that the ginger haired girl, she was the ginger haired girl.

The one that had hung herself by that waist long ginger hair, 2 years ago, on the second floor.

That was when Ana started pacing.

'Am I loosing my mind?' she wondered, and while she was wondering, while she was trapped in that mind of hers, her body was moving to the drawer compartments on the side of her wooden bed, pulling out her clothes and folding them, and throwing them into the duffle she came here with.

Where would she go? She wondered this to herself. She hadn't been outside in an ungodly period of time, and she wasn't even sure if she remembered the difference between left and right.

She slid down the side of her bed, her elbow knocking into something. As she peered over it, she recognised it as the magazine Niall had brought and given to her.

'COSMOPOLITION' was written brightly across the cover, and a blonde girl with small boobs and squinty eyes adorned the cover wearing a skimpy purple dress.

She flipped open the magazine, her eyes landing on the advertisement of the small motel in County Westmeath, Ireland.

'Bingo,' She thought to herself.

A/N

Hello everybody!

Do you like the new cover?

So we're finally hitting the climax, asdfghjkl I'm so excited.

I also need a yay or nay on smut...

For next chapter:

7 comments

10 votes

See you soon :)

comment.VOTE.fan.