12

I woke up to an empty bed, when I tell you London put it down with her pregnant ass, sometimes I wonder why did I fuck up? She the best thing a nigga ever had, she everything a nigga want in a girl.

"Good afternoon "she walked inside the room with a T-shirt and panties on. I can see the baby bump through her shirt.

"I slept that long? "I asked

"Well we did fuck until 5 in the morning so of course you would have been tired "she laughed "Anyway I'm going baby shopping, do you want to go? " she asked

"Ughh yea, let me just go home and change " I said

London
  After profit left I went and took a hot steamy shower.
Yea I may fuck profit from time to time but that doesn't mean I'm a fool for him, he's just my baby father, nothing more, nothing less, it came to the conclusion we not a good match, so we better off just Co-parenting. Some may wonder, why do I fuck him knowing he have a girlfriend? Well when we was together none of those hoes gave a fuck so why should I? Its not even they fault its his because he knew he had a girl already.I didn't even realize I was in there long until I got a phone call from profit saying he was on his way, I dried off and rubbed coco butter on my stomach and lotion on my body, I sprayed body spray on me than put on a matching bra and pantie set.

"You ready? " profit asked walking threw the room door ,that was the stupidest question he could ever ask, I know he see that I'm not dress. So since he wanted to be dumb I ignored him and finished getting ready. I felt his eyes on me the whole time I was getting ready like he didn't have anything better to do. I decided to put on something simple which was a ripped up boyfriend skinny jeans , a white skinny scrap shirt and my gold MK sandals, I added gold jewelry. I applied make up which was light and took off my hair net to fix my curls, after I was done I grabbed my mk purse and was ready to go.

"I'm ready "I smiled looking at a sleeping profit, walking over to the bed I pinched his nose until he woke up.

"What the fuck "he jumped up, glared at me and proceeded to the bathroom.
Your not a fool for anyone . You can die for someone but you can't live for them. If the person is not ready to grow up you can't continue to wait on them forever. Your young and have a life to live. Before you focus on somebody you need to make sure everything on your end is good and stop putting people first. Can't be loyal to somebody who not loyal to you because it's not getting you no where in life but stress and heart breaks. It's best to move on in life instead of worrying about a no good ass nigga.

"Where we going first? " I asked once we got into the car

"Mama house then anywhere you like," he said while driving, we were just talking laughing and reminiscing on old times, his phone started ringing and he completely ignored it, they just kept calling and calling

"Answer it "I said, he just shook his head no so I picked it up and answered it.

"Hello "

"Who the fuck is this? "She asked rudely

"Baby mama, you? "

"Oh it's me Brit, where profit? "

"Busy having family time, bye bitch "I didn't like that girl something off about her.

"You know that wasn't called for? " profit said

"You know you should have had her number saved "I mocked his tone, he just looked at me and shake his head as he parked at mama's house. I honesty love coming to mama house it makes me feel like I'm at home, I got out the car and speed walked towards the door, I knocked repeatedly until she opened it with an really look

''I miss you "I said hugging her

"I just seen you yesterday, you got the kitty ate? "I laughed and gave her that you know it look "ohhh y'all so nasty "she said

"Can y'all stop talking about that"profit said aggravated "you not supposed to tell my mama what goes down in the bedroom "

Profit
After we left mama's house we went to the mall. This girl bought everything she seen . She don't even know the gender of the baby.
"Is we done? " I asked

"No nigga I gotta get more shit now shut up and do something useful and hold the bags " it took all in me not to curse her little as out. On everything that mouth will get her fucked up. That's why we always fought and no lie I be getting my ass beat. I love that girl that's why I never wanna loose her but by me fucking up I'll never get another chance, after she drop this baby and she bounce back niggas gonna want her and I know she gonna give them attention back.

"PROFIT! "I turned to see she was checking out

"Yea? " I answered

"After this, we going to the Victoria secret store and then we can get you something to eat, "she said "or you can eat me "she smirked, I just laughed, this girl always horny.
When I was done putting the bags in the car we headed over to Red Lobster because she was craving the biscuits

" you not supposed to eat Seafood" I read that in the pregnancy book

"I can eat it ,now i want some pasta a bowl of shrimp and stuffed lobster ,ohhhh can i have mash potatos too, yea ill take that" she told the waitress

"I'll just have shrimp pasta and for drinks, we'll have lemonade," I said "you're not supposed to have all this greasy food" she just rolled her eyes "I'm serious, but I'm going let you have it but you're going back to your regular diet" she was about to say something until brit came to the table

"Hey bae and baby mama " she smiled

London
It took everything in me not to slap the shit out of this stupid hoe

"What you want? "Profit asked

"Well my boyfriend blew me off all day for a bitch "she said

"I'm too classy to fight over stupid shit in a nice public place but let me find you somewhere else and watch me beat your ass, "I said then threw my juice on her.
Respect me and I'll respect you