43

I had to hurry up and rush to the mall to get Shawn some clothes, I wasn't goningbdrive all the way home to get it when the mall is just 5mins away.

"So what about this ?" I asked Shawn as he sat on FaceTime with me the whole time while I wandered around the true religion store

"It doesn't matter just pick up anything," he said

"Alright I'm gonna call you once I get back in the car," I said

"Naw stay on the phone with me " I rolled my eyes and laughed as I made my way to the cash register  "you know you wanna see my sexy face cause I surely wanna see yours " I blushed, after paying for his stuff I made my way to the food court because I wanted ice cream.

"Well look who it is " I turned around looking at profit bitch ass

"Hello baby dead beat daddy" I smirked knowing he hates that he always said I would never be a dead beat daddy that shit right there just make me mad.

"What brought you outside the hospital baby mama?" He asked

"You know just wanted to go shopping, spoil my man, but anyway I would love to stay here and talk but I have somewhere to be, enjoy your life," I said walking out, I didn't even want ice cream anymore.

Profit

Looking at London brought back so many memories with me and her, we were happy together until I started fucking up. Everyday I regret messing everything up with her. Now look at us now , we barely communicate , well we don't communicate at all. That's my first time speaking to her in months. But once she find out what I had did she basically not gonna talk to me at all .

Don't get me wrong Shawn a good ass dude I just don't wanna see London with him

London
I walked inside the hospital room just in time cause Shawn was just getting out of the shower.

"Here goes your stuff," I said sitting his bag on the bed while I wait for him by the door to get ready.

"Why you didn't have a seat ?" He questioned

"I thought it was gonna be quick and I'm so ready to go I just wanna go home and go to sleep"

"Awww my poor baby sleepy " he cooed "where's my baby girl, "he asked

"She's with your mom, but hurry up I'm really tired " I whined, he nodded his head before walking inside the bathroom.

"why you hung up the face time call?" debating on telling him the truth or not I pretended I do hear him just bypassing me some more time "YO! YOU HEAR ME" he shouted

Shawn
Don't get me wrong I trust her but she just pulled some sneaky shit. Dead ass hung up the phone on me once her baby daddy spoke to her. I wasn't going to bother her about it at first. I'll leave it alone for now since she's pretending to not hear me. I know that she's real tired just by the look on her face and I don't want anything to happen to her or the baby, so right now I'm going to take her home and let her get her rest. I also don't wanna stress her out even more due to the fact I'm going to retaliate on her bitch ass baby daddy , I damn sure know he the reason I'm in this predicament , he don't know who he just fucked with .