17

Profit wanted to meet up and talk about us, but it ain't no use no more and probably won't be any time soon or ever again. But i was up to it ,so i walked inside the restaurant to see profit in the back sitting down on his phone.

"Hey, "I said, taking a seat at the table.

"Wassup, you getting big "he chuckled, I did I'm getting bigger by the day.

"Yea our baby girl growing fast "I smiled. Every time someone mentions my baby or if I mention her I can't help but to smile "so wassup " I asked

"Okay well I know it's not gonna be a us for some time now or ever again it doesn't matter, as long as you are happy then I'm fine with any decision you make, I will step up to the plate and take care of my baby girl whenever I want, need or have to "he paused "I need to be a man about my decisions and stop fucking up, you deserve better and I'm not no better, but I will like to meet with the person your dating so I can know who my daughter gonna be around" I'm kind of iffy about that cause fucking with profit he doesn't want anybody to be with me.

Profit
I just wanted to bend her over this table and fuck her from the back, that's how good she was looking.

"Can you stop staring? " she asked, knowing right now I got her wet.

"No I like looking at your beautiful face "I smirked

"Okay profit I gotta go "she laughed getting up from the table, she came kissing me on my forehead and wobbled away, she about ready to bust anytime soon that's gonna be the happiest day of my life.

London
I had to get up out of there, if I would have stayed any longer we would have probably fucked each other, and I'm not trying to fuck shit up with Shawn. Walking inside my room to see Shawn sound asleep in my bed,he looked so adorable peacefully sleep. I walked inside the bathroom to start my bubble bath, my feet wasn't swollen but they was hurting.

"Mhmm "I eased down in The water Letting it soot my pain, I started thinking of my baby girl coming, I can just picture her little self now, I know she gonna be a daddy's girl.
Grabbing my ringing phone from the side of the tub to see Tamia calling

"Hey boo "I answered

"Hey,mama having something tonight and we was wondering was you coming? "She asked

"Naw I don't feel too good plus I'm tired, I'm sorry maybe next time " I didn't, all I wanted to do was to relax and take a nap.

"Okay baby feel better ,talk to you later ,i love you"

"I love you too" I smiled than hanged up

"You okay?" Shawn asked walking inside the bathroom

"I'm okay I just feel weak, baby girl come less than a month and I'm about ready to bust "I smiled

"When you did I'll rub some oil on you and give you a massage, "he said while he was peeing, he was longgggggg, I hurried up and bath, knowing I needed that massage.

*profit in mm *