24

After the little incident that went down at mama's house Andrew been calling and texting non-stop, I had to block every number he calls me from. That piece of shit ass nigga. Don't get me wrong I will say all this shit about my Baby father in my head but that will never come out my mouth , what the fuck i look like down talking the nigga I had a baby by ? Don't you think it's going to reflect back on me ? Oh, you slept with him, you loved him, that's your baby father, so I have no right to do that.

"Hey babe " I spoke once Shawn
walked inside the room ,he smiled than kissed me on my lips .

"Where nasia?" He asked

"I just put her down for her nap like 3minutes ago " I smirked already knowing where he getting at , i stood up off the bed taking off the big shirt I had on and than laying back on the bed with my legs propped open , everything was exposed , as he stared at me with lust in his eyes , I played with my kitty, rubbed my nipples and bit down on my bottom lip.
He couldn't resist it no more because he undressed his self quick as fuck , sliding a condom on he pulled me to the edge of the bed and entered me roughly
"AGHH FUCK !" I yelled out

"Shhhh before you wake her up " I bit down on my bottom lip to stop me from being loud, right when I was about to cum, my phone started ringing "fuck it, "he said lifting my leg on his shoulder and went in deeper, feeling all of him in me.
He flipped me over so I was on all fours ,just like before my phone start ringing ,he tossed me my phone and I answered
"He-hello " I said trying not to moan
"What you doing ?"Tamia asked

"Fuck"I whispered "I'm going to call you later I'm busy " I said

"Tell her you will call back, "Shawn said, I didn't even stay on the phone to hear what she said I just hung up the phone

"Shawn Baby I'm cumming " I cried out
Just to let y'all know he wasn't stopping at all ,he kept going ,but we finished just in time because after we got out the shower Nasia woke up crying from her nap.

"I got it " he said after changing the sheets on the bed

"Thank you "I was beyond tired , I laid down in the bed and drifted off to a deep sleep

Tamia
"Who was that ?" Tj asked once I walked inside the living room where him and profit was.

"It was just London "I shrugged

"That was quick usually y'all be on the phone for hours " he stated

"She was to busy getting dicked down so she go call later " profit headshot my way quick as fuck

" who fucking my girl ?"he asked

"For 1 nigga that ain't your fucking girl for 2 you have a fucking girl at home and for 3 she moved on so stay off her pussy, she done with your ass for good, so let Her be " the fuck wrong with this nigga wait until I tell London about this bitch ass nigga.

"Really ?" London asked laughing

"Yes girl " I explained every little detail of what happened today.

"He a fucking trip, but I'm not worried about him, for once I'm satisfied where my life is at, I'm living great I can't ask for any better " she smiled, I'm very happy for my best friend because for once in her life she is happy "you know I never thought I would love again but Shawn came and washed that right out of my head, Shawn never did me wrong, the whole situation in high school that came from me stressing when he ran these streets, he never cheated, he had needed a ride or die and I wasn't ready for that, I was scared and too young "tears started rolling down her face "I'm happy to have both of y'all In my life, If I didn't I wouldn't know where I would be and I love y'all for that " I leaned over and hugged her, those was tears of joy she had.