15

Mama was having a girl's night at the house and since I hardly go out I decided to go. The drive way was packed.

"Who the fuck is all these people " Tamia whispered as we walked up the drive way.

"Ain't that's profit car? " she asked pointing to his black Audi, I smiled thinking about him, he has been on his A-game lately.

"Hey babies " mama smiled giving Tamia and I a hug
We walked in the house to see a whole bunch of ladies here

"Well okay ladies, "mama said getting everybody attention "we will be doing this every other Friday at 6, it's many age groups, from 20-40, we will have the 20 age groups in the kitchen, the 30 in the dining room and the 40 in here, this is a thing we will be doing so we can get to know new people and stuff, so you guys have fun"
I wobbled in the kitchen and took a seat on one of the stools, the passed weeks i have gotten big, time is really flying by,the quicker my pregnancy go the quicker my boo go be here

"I don't like new people " Tamia whispered

"Let's just try it out," I said

Everybody came in and was just quiet, like how we gonna get to know each other if everybody on the phone.

"Well how about introduction " I spoke, everybody said they name and age but one stood out the most

"I'm Sierra, and I'm 21years old" she smiled, she was a pretty brown skin girl, I can give her that. After the introduction we started socializing.

"So how many month's are you? " they asked

"I'm 3months first child "I smiled rubbing my stomach

"Lucky guy, I can't wait until I have one of my own "Sierra said, it was about 5 of us here so we basically could have talked about anything.

Tamia
Sierra looked familiar and I know from where, profit and she were "best friends " quote on quote, then she moved out of state, now she driving his car.
"Sierra what car you driving? " i questioned

"What does this have to do with anything, " London asked, and the other 2 looked confused

"The black Audi" she answered
London didn't look mad but I know she was mad and wasn't go show it. Profit hardly let her drive his car but he can give it to her like it wasn't anything.

*Profit *
I pulled up to mama's house seeing it's clearing up from her little meeting thing she started.

"Oh good my baby still here "Tj whipped ass said

"Y'all was only away from each other for 2hours" I laughed

"Shut yo punk ass up, why your Audi here? " he asked

"Sierra got it " his laughing stopped and he straight faces me, I understand where he coming from but that's my best friend, shit Sierra and I was cool since middle school, I was her first, I fucked her a couple of times until she moved and then I met London, I lost touch with sierra until I saw her last week at the club, no I didn't fuck her, I'm trying to get right.
I walked in the house to see Sierra sitting on the couch talking to mama.
"Wassup " they turned around and sierra face lite up like a Christmas tree

"Hey pooh" I laughed at that childish ass nickname she gave me in the 6th grade

"Man went on with that, aye ma where baby moms?"

"Kitchen" I walked inside the kitchen to see London stuffing her face

Sierra
Everybody should know of me by now ,but Pooh and i been cool since the 6th grade, no lie i always had feelings for him but he had to much going on so we became best friends, and then we started fucking, by the time we graduated high school I moved to Georgia with my dad and now I'm back, trying to get back what's mine and that's Profit.

"Man gone on with that, aye ma where baby moms?" He asked shocking me, NO lie she badass fuck but too bad, she won't be with profit.

London
Profit walked in the kitchen like it wasn't nothing ,like really nigga? I should chock his ass.

"I hope all that is healthy, "he said, if looks can kill he would have been dead right now, even though he looks fine as fuck right now and I could fuck him on this counter I couldn't stand him

"You know all you gotta do is ask " he whispered in my ear

"Yall nasty "Tamia laughed

"Hey pooh ill bring your car back tomorrow "sierra walked into the kitchen

"Who the fuck is Pooh ?" Tamia asked

"Profit" she smiled

"Well its time for me to go, bye everybody "I gathered my stuff "pooh"
I mean mugged him. This nigga not going to learn.

Profit
I know I fucked up and London gonna have doubts about me now, I don't have time for this bullshit and all this just gonna send stress her way cause she going to be worried about a bitch I don't care about anymore.

"London, wait up" she turned around with puffy eyes "why your crying? " I asked whipping her tears

"Who is she? "

"My old best friend "

"You fucked her?"I debated on telling the truth

"No, we was the only friend's nothing more, I haven't seen her for 3years, she just came back last week, she means nothing to me so don't stress it, I love you, I wanna be with you, nobody else, I'm trying to get my shit together, I wanna have a family with you, just us me, you and our bundle of joy "I kissed her forehead than her lips, surprisingly She kissed me back if we weren't at my mama house I would have probably fucked her against the car.

-------------------------
Go read @Goddess_L book please