44

I knew who ran me off the road but I'm not gonna retaliate just yet I'm going to wait a little bit, the thing is nobody is gonna disrespect me in no kind of way. Especially not no pussy ass nigga who couldn't do the job hisself . So I decided to have a little sit down ,a little meeting .

"You sure you wanna have this ?" Pops asked

"Yes I'm sure, I know you do business with the legend but he needs to control his son, the only reason I didn't kill him yet because that's our business partner" my dad nodded his head before making his way out of the office into the restaurant, had to be in a public place to talk. Before I can even leave out my office London had FaceTime me ,debating on should I answer or ignore it 🤔 "it can wait " I mumbled to my self .

"Wassup Sean" profit laughed

"Dead beat " I smirked back, his dad looking at us confused

"So anybody cares to explain ?" He asked

"Well your son here decided it should be nice to run me off the road and shoot up my car," I said

"So what's the issue profit ?" No lie this shit makes it seem like we little boys again when me and profit use to fight in elementary school and we'll have a parent-teacher conference, see my dad and legend been doing business with each other for a while. See we go wayyyyyy back ,I don't understand why he just don't get over everything.

"Tell him to stop playing daddy to my child " profit said

"So basically your mad because he stepped up to the plate and helped raised your child that you barely see, that you barely take care of? You so fucking stupid , let London be happy ,you fucked up not her ,so dead it and let me find out you still fucking with him Ima dead you myself" legend said

"Well nice talking to you guys but I have somewhere to be 😊" I smiled and left by then London been blowing up my phone so right now I know she's mad at this point.

London

"You ready baby ?" I asked Nasia she nodded her head yes before trailing me down the stairs. Since Shawn wanna ignore us we just gonna go out with out him . He forgot he promised to take us out today but guess what ? He didn't and he been ignoring my phone calls. I set the alarm and locked the door before walking over to my Benz truck .

"Mommy movie" Nasia said, after scrapping her in, I put on the trolls movie for her, she loves that shit.

"Where to first ?" I thought to myself "food" I smiled just thinking about it. Driving to the restaurant that I love so much .

Shawn

Before I could even make it to my office I heard London voice, I turned around seeing London talking to Pops and Legend

London

"So where's my finance ?" I asked confused at the fact Pop Legend and Profit sitting at the table. None of them said anything but just looked.

"Hey baby girl "Pops and Legend said

"Hi ,so where is he ?" I asked again ,it seem like they hiding something but I don't know. "That's fine," I said and walked away.

The funny part about it profit didn't even say anything to Naisia nor me. Like who don't speak to they own child ?

"Baby girl, what you want to eat ?" I smiled looking across at her. She was to busy coloring on a coloring page.

"Hi, my name is Vanessa I would be your waitress for today, I'll start you off with something to drink ?" She asked smiling

"I'll take a spirit and a lemonade for the child and also, chicken fingers and fries, also I'll have the seafood platter "

"You know you do not suppose to be having that " Shawn said

"Well I was craving that," I said

"Why so much attitude ?" He said sitting down next to Naisia

"da" she smiled big towards Shawn . I swear I'm not wrong for allowing that .

I watched as them 2 interact with each other. It was just to cute but I was still mad at Shawn . I just love how they grew a bond with each other like it's just so adorable.

"So you gonna talk orrrr ?" Shawn asked directing his attention towards me.

"Hello Shawn " I spoke still eating my shrimp

"You like ?" He asked ,I nodded my head yes

"I just love this place " I spoke

"Yea that's why I opened it " he smiled

"This yours ?" I asked in shock, I wouldn't even think it was his place like it's just weird.

"Yea, but anyway the reason I didn't answer my phone because I had to talk to your baby father about something's you know man to man," he said I nodded my head and started wondering what the fuck they had to discuss

"About ?" I questioned

"Don't worry about it just know everything gonna is straight " I was kind of skeptical about that and I'm mad because he not gonna tell me at all. "I hope you not mad ?" He asked ,I ignored him and continue eating my food .