26

Shawn had to go see his father so I'm bored and all Nasia does is eat and sleep. I'm not stupid I know what Shawn do he been doing this shit since he was 14 and that's when he learned how to break down dime bags . His father a fucking legend ,But they smart with it ,they own multiple businesses so if the police ask where the money come from they have an  Alibi .
"What profit ?" I answered the phone

"Can we talk ?" He asked

"About?"

"'Me and you " I couldn't help but laugh

"See there will never be me and you ever again, the only reason we still in contact is because of Nasia, so if you don't wanna talk about her then please leave me the fuck alone " I snapped hanging up the phone, he got some fucking nerves thinking it's gonna be a Me and him.

Shawn

I walked inside my pops mansion heading straight for his office.
"Wassup ?" I ask sitting down in one of the chairs that's infront of his desk

"You came alone?" He asked with one eyebrow raised

"Yea " I nodded my head

"I thought you were bringing my favorite girl and my grandchild," he said sucking his teeth, London was always his favorite and she will always be, he told me he approves of her because she was a real rider she was always there for me that's why he got mad when he found out she had a miscarriage when I started selling myself he told me he would have helped me out but I was being hard-headed and didn't want his help, now look at us, she had a baby and I'm just her boyfriend but If you ask me Nastasia is my child.

"Ma told me it was business that's why " I said

"No I told her I wanted to see them, better yet she just had Nasia so she not ready to fly but I'll send for them soon," he said, " anyways how is business ?" He asked

"Doing well like always, London work at one of the stores because she wanna make her own money so I gave her a position there " he nodded his head, that's another thing he liked a woman that can ride for her man but handle her own, he like the independent thing.