45

I somewhat still had an attitude from earlier. We just go home and Naisia was in the room sleep .Like what the fuck they were talking about and why the fuck Shawn never told me he owned that restaurant.

"You still mad ?" Shawn asked while I was in the closet taking off my clothes "so you gonna ignore me ?" He asked ,I walked into the bathroom taking off all my jewelry ,he walked inside the bathroom and stood right behind me "so you really gonna ignore me London ?" I nodded my head, pressing his button to my butt he traced his fingers down my spine to my thong and sliding it to the side, pulling out his erection he gently bent me over and entered inside of me.

i moaned out as he kept stroking in and out of me , arching my back just a little because of my growing stomach he started going faster ,while I throwed it back

"You still mad baby ?" He whispered out and started going slow

"Noooo Shawn " i whined out ,he pulled out and lift me up on the counter , entering me again he stroked nice and slow while tongue kissing me.

"You know I love you right ?" He question

"Yes I love you too baby " I smiled.

"How long we in this ?" He asked

"Forever " I said ,once I said that he started going faster ,lifting me up off the counter he pressed me up against the wall ."ohhhh shawwwwn" I moaned rolling my eyes to the back of my head . "Mhmm baby I'm about to cum " I whispered out feeling myself cum all over his dick, but that didn't stop him he kept going, I guess he didn't reach his nut yet, he put me down and lifted a leg a little. Tonight is different from any other night . This not the same as the other times . Once he started slowing down I figured he was about to bust.

"I love you " he said releasing his nut inside of me

"I love you too baby "I smiled ,he put my leg down and walked over to the bath tub starting a bubble bath . I was still some what stuck.

"You can't walk ?" He asked

"That's not funny " I laughed while walking slowly to the bathtub "You're getting in ?" I asked him

"Naw I'm about to take a shower and go to bed I'm tired, that's for you," he said

Tamia

"You heard anything about Shawn ?" Sierra asked

"I just know he survived, he's gonna come back for revenge I know that for sure, " I said while laying on the couch with my eyes closed I have a feeling some shit gonna pop off but I don't know when and I hate it that shit. Honestly it was sierra idea to run him off the road and that exactly what she did ,she had her twin sister shoot up the car I was just in the passenger seat .

I lowkey miss London but she won't befriend me after she gave me chance after chance, this shit is crazy.

Shawn

I walked back inside the room to see London knocked the fuck out, that's all she needed was some dick that's the only reason she been acting up. My baby look so beautiful sleep . All she had on was one of my shirts and some panties .
I walked out the room into Naisia room to see she was knocked out sleep too. Picking her up , I walked back inside our room laying v her down next to London, kissing both of them on their forehead, and exiting out the room.

The only reason I left because I gotta handle some business. Nobody gonna think they can just try me and get away with it .