41

3 months and a couple pounds later

"Get up" Shawn came smacking me on the butt

"I don't wanna " I whined and turned over

"Nobody told you to get horny 3 something in the morning, nasty ass" he was right, I woke him up out of his sleep so that we can have sex. Don't get me wrong but a girl has to do what a girl has to do. When I want it I'm going to get It, now look at me still lying in bed, probably 9 O'clock knowing I have a doctor's appointment at 11.

"Okay damn I'm up " I pouted getting out of bed mopping to the bathroom.

"Stop all that fucking pouting before I give your ass something to pout about " he yelled

"stop all that fucking pouting before I give your ass something to pout about"  I mocked

"you said something?" he asked peaking his head into the bathroom

"All of this is fault" I stated, he just looked at me confused as I continue to get inside of the shower, feeling him burn a hole on the side of my fac. Trust me if looks can kill I would be dead right about now. Mentally and physically preparing myself for an argument. Lord knows with these hormones I can't emotionally prepare myself.

"if you would have never got me pregnant I wouldn't have been this way, now look at me I'm big and fucking pregnant, you don't love me no more" I felt the tears burning my eyes as I tried my best to hold it in. I just couldn't. Watching his face soften up he came and comfort me in his arms.

"Shhhhh baby that's a damn lie, I will always love you, I didn't wait this long for nothing everything's gonna be okay, alright ?" I nodded my head as he looked me in my eyes and then pecked my lips "now go get ready your clothes is on the bed " he said and walked inside his closet

  After brushing my teeth and putting on lotion I walked out of the bathroom to see a damn sweatsuit on the bed.

"Wtf Lashawn ?" I yelled walking towards his closet "I'm not wearing that " I continued

"Why?" He asked

"Because That's stupid ass fuck, it's hot ass fuck outside " I yelled walking towards my closet, scanning through debating on what I want to wear.

"Now look you have no idea what your wearing" he mumbled. I just ignored him due to the fact he wants to argue. Finally deciding on what I wanted to put on I walked out towards the bed.

"You're not wearing the heels," Shawn said walking out the closet, I obeyed what he said and still put on my BV lido sandals, it's not even heels, it has a small little heel on it. I made sure I matching the sandals in my bag.
"you so hardheaded" he mumbled as he finishes getting ready, I let my freshly installed 30-inch straight wig flow down my back and sat on the bed waiting for him to finish getting ready.

"can rig hurry up ?" I waited impatiently, he looked at me with a blank stare then continued getting ready. Confused about why he didn't pick up the pace. I grabbed my purse, phone, and keys a proceeded out of the house. He rushed me, being too busy being nosey we could of both been left out at the same time. He thought I was playing? Had to. It's just no way he woke me up to get ready and still not ready. The only thing about Shawn is that he takes his time to get ready. No matter where we going he takes his time. So when he goes out he has to get ready 2 hours before.

"Hello Ms.Williams" the receptionist greeted me as I walked inside the doctors office to Check in. Feeling like someone burning a hole into the side of my face I turned my head around. Not seeing anyone I know.

"okay Ms. Williams you can go have a seat the doctor going to be right with you" she smiled

"Thank you" I turned back around trying to scan the room, i just decided on sitting in the far corner. A few minutes later, Shawn walked in and sat next to me but didn't say anything but typed on his phone.

"Ms. Williams" my doctor yelled out, I got up and walked inside the room "so how's everything ?" She asked

"Good, the vomiting is continuing it's so aggravating, I can't keep anything down, I'm emotional and I'm tired," I said

"You probably have hyperemesis gravidarum, it's an anti-nausea medicine I'm going to prescribed for you so we can prevent it from happening but all in most keep drinking fluids and eating proteins " I nodded "okay now let's see the baby "she smiled as I laid back on the bed and lifted my shirt, she put the cold gel-like thing on my stomach and then started moving the monitor around "there is your little bundle of joy " I smiled just looking at the screen

"Can we know the gender ?" Shawn asked, I forgot he was even here

"Not until the next check-up, somewhat your little joy didn't open up they legs " she laughed

"Okay that's fine with me" I stated

"Alright Ms.Williams I'll see you next month, see my receptionist out front to schedule your next appointment" after she wiped the gel off my stomach I pulled my shirt down and got down off the bed, grabbing my purse I walked out the room to schedule my appointment

"So you're going to ignore me," Shawn asked walking behind me, I ignored him some more "you petty ass fuck man " he continued

I scheduled my appointment and proceeded out the door and to my car but before I could even open my door he already yanked me up to face him.

"What the fuck else you want ? I do everything you fucking want me to do but once I want you to do 1 little thing 1 little thing you never fucking listen" he yelled "why the fuck would you wear heels knowing your fucking pregnant? Huh ?huh ?" he shouted "ANSWER ME ! I'm always here for you every step of the way but you can never just listen to the basic shit I want you to do, I'm trying like for real, I'm not trying to hurt you, I love you I tell you things because I care I do certain things because I'm just trying to protect y'all. Stop being stupid all the time acting like a spoiled brat. Now get your ass in the fucking car and take your ass home, by the time I get there you better be there" he said opening my door "I love you" kissing my lips then closing my door shut. I sat there and thought for a minute before wiping my tears and starting my car. It's the hormones, got my emotions all over the place.