Chapter 5

This book is intended to be stupid, in a way.( i think i was thinking that when i wrote this) I am not going for a chick flick romance book..

"Wow," I breathed.

"This place is huge!" I exclaimed

"Not as huge as something." Alex said smirking.

"Yeah, your ego," I said.

"I was talking about that building." He pointed to a building that was bigger than the club.

"Sure." I laughed awkwardly of course what else could he be talking about?

"Let's get going." Alex opened the passenger door for me what a gentleman.

"Wait,I don't have an ID." I frowned at him according to the movies I've watched at movie premieres they've always need an ID.

"Don't worry," he said reaching into his pocket and pulling out a card. He handed me the cad and I saw it was an ID for me, a fake one.

"Why am I twenty? WHY DO I HAVE YOUR LAST NAME?" I questioned him. On the ID my name was Ally Kobra my real last name is Alïań.

"Because you have to be twenty to get in. Last name so they don't know who you are." He replied rolling his eyes at me.

"Oh, you could've put any last name but no you put yours." I mumbled.

If Alex heard me he ignored it.

"This line is short compared to other days." Alex commented inspecting the line.

"This line is huge we're probably going have to wait here an hour!" I started complaining and whining and I didn't notice that Alex brought us towards the back doors.

"ID,"said a deep voice. I looked up it was a gigantic bigger than an elephant okay maybe thats an exaggeration,Alex handed him the IDs.

"Alex my man!" The gigantic dude said slapping Alex on the back which Alex returned. I guess Alex is known around these corners.

"Another one? How many girls do you go through?" The buff man said looking at me, I gave Alex a questioning look and a glare.

"Is she your sister?" He asked looking at the ID. Argh why can't we just go in! I can hear the music clearly from here calling to me.

"Yeah, she is related to me." Alex replied nodding his head at me.

"Have fun man." He said winking at me, umm did he not get the memo that me and Alex are related, creepy.

"Don't worry, I will." Alex said looking warmlyat me,he's getting soft for me how cute! Alex snaked his hands around my waist as we walked in. I was bursting with excitement my first time in a club! My parents never allowed me to go to a club but they were fine with me partying at my friends house.

"Did I mention you look sexy tonight," Alex whispered in my ear.

"Did I mention you look hot." I joked, he does.

Alex chuckled as he found us a booth to sit in. The couple next to us were snogging each others head off why don't they just stay at home and do that?

"I'll get us a drink." Alex said walking off and leaving me alone.

"Hey beautiful," someone whispered in my ear. I jumped in surprise. I turned around to see a guy that looked like he was around my age. He had brown curls and green eyes he was really cute!

"Hi," I responded back smiling at him.

"Do you want to dance?" He asked.

"Not right now I'm waiting for someone," I said nodding politely at him.

"Just one quick dance,babe?" He asked winking at me.

It looked like he wasn't going to leave me alone. "Just one," I said whispering in his ear as I got up.

He grabbed my waist and led me to the dance floor. A waitress was going around handing us drinks. I grabbed one and gulped it down and put it back on the tray. I clenched my lips together the drink was really sour, how can people drink that?

"What's your name?" I asked him.

"Harry."

I giggled," What a pretty name." That drink must've been strong especially for a first timer. A

"What's yours my dear?" He asked grabbing my waist to dance. A slow song came on.

"Ally." I responded. I spotted another waiter behind Harry I gluped two glasses. It tasted horrible but strong.

"Did you just drink 3?" Harry asked.

"Yahh. I needed an energy boost." I said.

"Your hot Harry." I said bluntly.

Harry raised an eye brow.

"And your beautiful Ally." Harry was so sweet.

The slow song was over and fast song came on.

"I let you have 1 more dancee." I slurred to Harry. "Ohh another drink." I gluped another. I was about to go for a 5th one when Harry stopped me.

"Ally it's like you never had a drink!"

"It's because I haven't." Harry looked at me in shock.

"Oh my god. Lets go sit down! I can't stand people twerking! EW they're twerking on each other!" I think I'm going barf.

"Why don't you twerk on me." Harry grabbed my back and put it against his front.

"Yoouu want me to do a twerky for you?" I slurred my words. Harry nodded. I grinned evilly. I put my hands on my knees and started twerking on Harry. I giggled when a moan escaped his lips. I started twerking faster. Wow, who knew I could twerking so good. I stopped twerking when the song was over. I dragged Harry to my booth. Where was Alex? I heard moans and kisses in the next booth. I quickly took a peak. I started in shock as Alex and a blond bimbo girl were making out. Why did it hurt seeing Alex with another girl. I started balling my fists.

"Is there something wrong?" A British accent told me.

I whipped around and pinned Harry to the seat.

"You have a sexy accent." I flirted with him.

I started leaning in and Harry grabbed my hair pulling me to his lips. Me and Harry had a make out section . How do you like it now Alex?!

Suddenly someone yanked me off Harry and shouted."GET AWAY FROM HER!"

*A/N*

Alex really wasn't in this sorry!! But it leads up to the "plot."

Hehe! THANKS FOR COMMENING AND VOTING! ILYSM guys! Haha does anyone want to read my other story's?! It's okay if you don't^.^ *Huggles* I like that word! ( edited on 2015- WHY THE F DID I SAY HUGGLES????)

Comment

Vote!