Chapter 21

I've been walking for at least an hour. I wasn't tired but maybe because I was walking like a turtle. My feet were shoeless and really dirty. I haven't stumbled across any stores. In the motorcycle this seemed 10 times faster. Good thing I have my credit card on me. I'll be staying in the first hotel I see. But for now I have to walk and wait.

After an hour and a half of walking I finally made it to a hotel, and of all the hotels in the world it had to be a hotel named Kobra.

Ugh, whatever like hes here.

The doorman opened the door for me, I mumbled thanks and made it to the front desk.

A girl with blonde hair and blue eyes was behind the desk.

"Welcome would you like a room?" The girl had a fake smile plastered on her face I knew she was judging me.

"I would like a suite." She raised her eyebrows at me.

I slammed my credit card on the desk.

She smiled grimly and gave me a room.

"Suite 14." She said handing me the room card. I nodded and started walking towards the elevators. Maybe I should take the stairs just in case. I could feel eyes staring at the back of my head. So I climbed more stairs till I made it to the door I kicked it opened and heard a grunt.

"Ow!"

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry." I rushed over to the person holding their side.

"Harry?!" I exclaimed.

"Ally?" Harry grunting holding his side.

"What are you doing here?"

"I was invited to a wedding. What are you doing here?"

I laughed and said," Long story."

"Uh huh."

"Well, it was a pleasure and a surprise to see you but I'm so tired of walking so if you excuse me. See you tommorow. Good night."

"Leaving already? Good night." Harry called. I waved goodbye. I hope he doesn't think I'm rude but I'm really tired. I slid the card into the door and walked in, I didn't bother to close the door. I made my way over to the phone and dialed Alexandria's number. It went to voice mail.

"Hey it's Ally answer!" I waited a minute before calling again.

"Ally?"

"Alex!"

"Where are you?! I'm back at the hotel!"

"I'm at a hotel. Look me and Edward left really early like around 6."

"Yeah I noticed you were gone but who's Edward again?"

"A guy with tattoos and green eyes."

"Oh Natasha's brother?"

"Wha- No? Since when does she have brother?"

"Natasha introduced me him when you were on the boat I think?"

"Theirs no way it's the same Edward. Any ways he kinda ditched me and I had to go walking all the way to a hotel."

"Wait what? Kinda ditched you? What hotel?"

"Fine he ditched me and at the Kobra hotel. I'll give you the directions. Can you please come with a change of clothe for tommorow?"

"Of course girl, and the jerk didn't cancel the wedding did he?"

"I'm afraid not."

"I'll be there asap. I'm going to have to sneak out."

"It's one and everyone's asleep I think."

"Okay suite 14 I'll be in the shower can you bring me pjs and drop them off in the shower the door will be unlocked."

"Uh huh on my way girly." Alexandria said and hung up.

I stripped off my clothe once again and got into the shower to take a long nice shower.

~~

"Ally?"

"In here." I yelled.

"Oh, thank gosh it's you. What if I would've walked in in someone else? But I only know one person dumb enough to leave the door wide open."

"Well, how would you be able to enter if the door was closed?"

"Whatever. Here's your pjs and other goodies. I'll order us some food then you have a lot of explaining to do." Alexandria said with her sassy voice.

"Okay mom." I dried my self quickly and changed into my pjs.

"I'm really thirsty! Has the food arrived?"

"Nope just finished ordering it."

"Oh." I walked around and peeked into the fridge. Nothing.

"Oh!" Alexandria's high pitched voice came from the living room.

"What?" I asked her. She was digging in her purse.

She pulled out a water bottle.

"Here." She handed me the water bottle. I easily unscrewed the lid, like it had been opened before or a miracle just occurred.

I gulped it all under a minute.

"Did you already take a sip?" I asked throwing the bottle in the trash.

"No why?"

"Oh."

"Oh! Natasha gave me the water bottle, I was heading out and she saw me I had to telnet where I was going because she was threading to tell my uncle aka your dad. Then she told me to hold on and came back with it said I would probably get thirsty."

"What?" I said staring at Alexis intensely.

"Uh,that Natasha."

"Do you realize she could've poisoned this or.."

"Or what?"

"What If I die any second?"

"What if you don't." Said a familiar voice.