Chapter 23

"I did it." Edward said plopping down next to his sister.

"Oh! Thank you little brother." Natasha squealed hugging and kissing her little brothers cheek.

"Yeah, yeah." Edward said shoving Natasha off. Edward wasn't the type to pity anyone. So that's why he could care less what happened to Ally. Why would he care for someone he just met?

"So you just left her in the cave right?"

"Just like you said." Edward got up Natasha annoys him really quickly.

"I'm going to bed night." Edward got up and walked out of the room.

"Wait!" Natasha called getting up and running to the hall.

"Ouch!"

"Oh, I'm sorry Alexandria! What are you doing out at this time?" Natasha asked with a suspicious voice.

"I'm, uh, well, you see. I have a rare disorder that makes me eat at midnight, yeah it helps me sleep."

"Yeah, and I'm a magical dolphin that goes out at midnight to swim!" Natasha said seriously.

"Wow! Are you serious?!" Alexis asked.

"No, learn to lie." Natasha said waving her hands in the air.

"Where are you really going?"

Natasha said hands on hips and eyebrows raised.

"I will tell your uncle then who knows what he'll do."

Alexis glared at Natasha and sighed in defeat.

"I'm going to see Ally."

Natasha flinched at the sound of Ally's voice rage filling her insides.

"Isn't her room by yours."

"Err, yeah pssh I got confused." Natasha was no fool.

"Where's Ally?"

"Ugh! Fine she's at a Kobra hotel because she was ditches by some stupid jerk! Who would do that right?"

"She esc-got ditched?"

Alexis gave Natasha a weird look.

"Hey wait right here!"

"Uh, okay?"

Natasha went running to her kitchen and got a little brown bottle out. She got 2 water bottle also.

The directions on the bottle said to pour 2 milligrams into the 1oz bottle but she poured 4. She grinned evilly and went back to Alexis.

"Here." Natasha handed Alexis the two water bottles.

"Just in case you get thirsty."

"Oh wow, thanks!" Alexis said unscrewing one of the water bottles and drinking it all.

"I forgot to get a drink thanks so much!" Natasha was just gaping at her. The plan is now in place!

"Well, we don't want to keep poor Ally waiting do we?"

"Uh, no we don't.'' Alexis said walking away. "Thanks and bye!" Alexis said jumping into the elevator. When the elevator closed she went running to Edwards door and knocked really hard on it.

"What?!" Edward asked when he opened the door he was only in his red silky boxers.

"She escaped." Natasha snarled walking into the room. Edward closed the door behind them.

"Ally? How do you know?Did you see her?"

"NO! Bu-."

"See! You didn't see her so how do you know she "escaped"?!" He said quoting escape.

"Her stupid cousin just told me she's at a Kobra hotel and that she got ditched by a stupid jerk." Edward smirked.

"I want you to go and apologize saying your wheel popped and Alexis told you where she was."

"I'm not going anywhere the only place is my bed. I'll just tell her sorry tomorrow at the wedding if she's there. Anyways shouldn't you be sleeping for your wedding and have you told Alex yet?"

"No and all I do tomorrow is sign papers it's just the legal wedding, I should be getting sleep considering everyone else is." Natasha said evilly.

"Yeah, bye." Edward pushed Natasha out of his room so he could sleep peacefully.

Natasha cursed under her breath and walked back to her suite.

"What's this?" Alex asked when she opened the door when did he get here?

"Uh, my medicine!"

"Since when do you take medicine?" Natasha then thought of a plan.

"Medicine? I mean victims I mean vitamins!"

"Vitamins for what?"

"Alex, I need to tell you something." Natasha said holding her stomach. She lead Alex to the couch and they both sat down.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah yeah, well you see."

**

Does any one know a good editing apps or applications to make punk edits ?

Or add stuff or people on the picture like add wings or make or add someone in it?